I Called In Sick Today

Napa, I too have my brothers bachelor party tomorrow. I'm not really sure what it involves, but I gotta be at his house at 9. We've got a van of some sort taking us to Atlantic City. Originally, there was paintball scheduled, but I believe there are dinner reservations for 5 pm (??? why so early), and it's at least a 5 hour drive, so that doesn't leave a whole lot of time to do things beforehand.

My drinking and gambling problems should be good lessons for all the youngsters. Everyone is about 5 years younger than me.

• Like 1
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Getting caught up on stuff. Gonna try and get some golf in. slept through my tee time last Sunday because of moving/being drugged up. My bro in law made an 820 am tee time knowing I had a bunch of shit going on. That's wayyyy too early to go golfing for me.

Lol. I would have heckled my friend endlessly if he made such a late time. that's about an hour and a half after I usually like to go.

Made it up to Nor Cal uneventfully. We weren't going to the actual graduation for my niece, which was tonight, just the graduation party on Sunday. So my sister in law called while we were on our way and said our nephews had Karate tonight (Friday fights/sparring) and invited us to come. Since there's a taco place in our old home town we make a point of going to every time we're back here we decided to go there for dinner then go to the kids karate. Pretty fun to watch 6 - 14 year old kids sparring.

My 9 year old nephew has a baseball game at noon Saturday so I'm going to go watch that. Then I'll be drinking, swimming/paddle boating in the pond (it's a big pond, 5 acres) and just hanging out. Sunday is the grad party then the travel day from hell/interview for the promotion is Monday.

Also, I too was surprised to learn that Frau didn't already make $70ish....

• Like 1

If you make things more awkward for her, it will make her more likely to take a bad offer.

And, http://www.tenga-glo...size_chart.html

lol...

http://www.tenga-global.com/fitting/

I am potentially interested in their Vibo line.

Actually may just go for that We-Vibe 4.

I'm assuming that I'm as excited as everybody else that as of today we start paid vacation until mid July.

Going to the Art Institute tomorrow.

• Like 1

Yeah. But we knew you aren't liked by your family. You're the black sheep. You with your fancy education, fat salary and keen fashion sense (or so you think).

• Like 1

Every damn time we come up here to visit it's the hottest week of the year. And my father in law is such a miser that he won't turn the A/C below 78 degrees. Makes it tough for sleeping.

lol...

http://www.tenga-global.com/fitting/

I am potentially interested in their Vibo line.

Actually may just go for that We-Vibe 4.

Looks like it would be a good option. My partner is a big fan of the standard Magic Wand, as well as various products by Lelo for anything other than clitoral stimulation. I'll probably buy some other stuff while I'm on a toy binge, though, so I'll post any findings.

Every damn time we come up here to visit it's the hottest week of the year. And my father in law is such a miser that he won't turn the A/C below 78 degrees. Makes it tough for sleeping.

There is Zero chance I wouldn't have my wife tell her mom that we will be staying in a hotel unless the AC is no higher than 70 at night. The mom will then take care of the dad, since she wants the grandkids at her house.

• Like 1

A lot of cheap trash in the south have attic fans that they use at night instead of AC, which are awful and make your house filthy by pulling outside scum in and blasting it across every surface. And they only make the humidity worse. I remember going to old church people's houses in my youth, in like August, doing literal ditch-digging-type work as an unpaid favor, and then going inside to not cool off even a little and and not enjoy the putrid sugar swill known regionally as "sweet tea." There were at least three different people who did this shit to me.

Like, I get that those animals are from a different time. When I get too old to adapt to new things, I'm sure I'll miss the boat on all kinds of wonderful luxuries and convince myself that it's a sign of strength or something that I can continue to live like a Congolese refugee or w/e and not properly take advantage of them. But I feel like I am at least self aware enough that I'll think to crank the pleasure bots up to 11 when I have company over. My father didn't have a wireless network until Christmas 2013, and even he goes down to 75*F at night.

• Like 4

"What's this called? 'Ice tea?' Interesting. This is kind if a complex and refreshing taste, though. Have you considered mixing in 3 parts sugar and creating a paste so thick it requires a smoothy straw?"

• Like 1

decided to top off the beer fridge for the mandatory 9:00-12:00 house meeting tomorrow night. I quit drinking beer a while ago due to my newfound enjoyment of bourbon, but still felt like I needed to pitch in. bought the anchor brewing summer and kona's longboard island lager. I didn't look at the labels on the shelf, found out it was $22 at the register. oops.

I had to make sweet tea at mcdonalds once or twice. it's enough sugar that you have to add hot water to get it to dissolve. if people could visually see the volume of sugar, I think some would be dissuaded.

• Like 1

...I generally go with a hair stylist friend of mine. Had her actually come to my house a couple of times.

You're a black woman?

I'm a huge proponent of this post. Keep at it Strat. It will be perfect soon, and then you'll be saving thousands of dollars over your lifetime. (Assuming you'll have kids)

Cutting his own hair eliminates the pressure of "should I have children?" Women will reject him.

• Like 2