• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

you guys have another thing coming when brv shows up. it'll bump it up to 2 vs 10.

Nailed it.

tell them you can predict that a) you want more money 2) you want a corner office III) people better start stepping up their office breakfast offerings

A Corner office would be really sweet.

It's hard to even imagine the life of the guy that has the corner office about 50 stories off the ground overlooking the Hudson Bay and the Statue of Liberty in Manhattan.

I hate getting my hair cut, just seems like such a waste of time, so I always go about a month longer than I should in between cuts. This past Sunday however, I went in and the gal that cut my hair was new there. And DROP DEAD GORGEOUS. Mid 20's, I'm guessing either Puerto Rican or South America/Brazilian by her features and perfect round ass. Super sweet on top of it. I'm jealous of whomever is giving her the tip on a regular basis.

I will be getting hair cuts more regularly....

• Like 1

Nobody has any stories?

I signed the lease on my new apartment last weekend. Gonna live on my own for the first time. I've gotten to the point where I hate my roommate and can't wait to live by myself.

Remember the chick whose yard I didn't mow. She's called a few times and texted but I basically ignored her. She was even over at our complex pool with my roommate and some others in the building - the ones from the brunch I wasnt invited too. I came back from my dads and they were out there. They said hey Austin what's up and I just half waved and went right inside. I'm not even gonna bother with these phony fvckers.

you... you might actually need to be hospitalized for a while. like seriously. that's like knocking on the door of clock tower anti social.

• Like 2

I agree with SA on this one. Recently we were at a baseball game with a bunch of kids from our league. Later in the game when people cleared out my boy saw some friends from school a few rows back and asked if he could go sit with them. Of course I let him. About 15 minutes later he comes back and he's fighting back tears. I ask him if he wants to talk, he says "no". So I let it go for a bit, finally when he's sucked it up, he lets me know that his two "friends" told him he's not in the special club and can't sit with them. They were playing some iPhone game and weren't even watching the baseball game.

I told him basically what Austin just said. **** them, they are not your friends if they treat you that way. There are 20 other kids here that like you, spend time with them not those assholes.

• Like 1

You have no idea what you are talking about. This girl only calls when she is drunk to talk about herself or some guy she likes. Wants me to mow her lawn and pick her up when she needs a ride but won't text me before that night began to come out? That ain't friendship. I just quit being pathetic enough to do it.

My roommate goes out all the time and doesn't ask me to go. So I'm supposed to drop down and thank brvy I was invited to hang out at the pool right next to my apartment because I walked by when they were out there already. Where was my text saying come down or where you at or whatever. It was up their asses is where.

Nah man they aren't my friends so they can eat a dick.

chicken or the egg. essay not guapo.

but whatever. a single apartment will be good for you. I live alone and it's great. well no other humans anyway.

I mean really though. Calling someone for a ride when drunk is the height of doucheness if you would never invite them to begin the night. I I stopped taking that drunken call or responding to that drunk text and guess what, we never saw each other, because we aren't friends.

And another thing, a more serious thing. She knew the whole time that the bitch wasn't ever really interested in me and that she fvcked some guy while we were studying for the bar exam. Where's my goddamn warning? Wheres my heads up? No where because she wasn't my friend then or now. So fvck her, fvck that bitch for leading me on and fvck them all for being the whiny cocksucking faggotous cvnts they are.

I'm tired of being understanding. I told her that her boyfriend wasn't going to propose. I told her he told me that because I thought she was my friend and deserved to know and the whole time she knows things I should know about that bitch leading me on and doesn't tell me. Fvck that shit, she can get bent.

• Like 2

Wow, something other than apathy from my boy SA. I love it. Now go out there and hit on tables of girls! Fat ones, akinny ones, ugly, pretty, whatever! Transfer that rage into not rape, but courage and who gives a fvckness.

Guap...that sucks. But if it's any consolation I remember that stuff happening to me/doing that to friends and we'd be BFF's again in a week.

• Like 1

Hell yeah, man. Said it a million times...you're a not un-attractive lawyer with a good job in a hip-ish city. Any personal problem you have can be fixed with time and money, both of which you have in abundance. Find a good therapist, get a gym membership and a meal planning service and fvcking kill it for the next six months. You got this.

• Like 1

I'm my own therapist. I was a psych major so I understand the human mind. I do need to hit the tread mill though. And maybe shave my back. BUT OTHER THAN THAT ITS GO TIME BABY.