Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I shouldn't have posted this.

I screen shot, saved and copied all of it. I'm puttin you on blast, playa. Goin WORLDWIDE YO

Where's my gal pal Frau? Hope her day went well.

My roommates brother is playing a show in town Friday night. Should be fun. Maybe I'll get that shout out I was promised last time.

• Like 1

It's only Thursday? I hate when short weeks feel longer than regular weeks.

Currently sitting in a clients bedroom. She died a month ago. I'm supervising the appraiser as he inventories the house for auction. The AC is not working. I'm roasting like a stuck pig.

I'm talking to my boss via IM even though he's in the cubicle next to mine. Too lazy to talk out loud.

Theraflu last night on the pregame Doug Collins dropped a sick Clipse reference. Check out deadspin

• Like 1

had my interview. pretty sure that's a big ole NOPE. dirty dangerous outdoor environment and typical day is from 6 am to 5 pm. get overtime but damn, at an hour away that's a 13 hour day m-f. I'm too delicate for that.

Have an interview tomorrow, start another temp job Tuesday and currently in the process of moving. Golfing on Sunday. Other than that not much going on.

Roommates brother has a concert downtown Friday. Friends parents anniversary party Saturday night. Probably helping my brother do something Sunday. Busy weekend coming up.

I'm talking to my boss via IM even though he's in the cubicle next to mine.

Your boss works out of a cubical? Is this like a boiler room telemarketing scam or something?

• Like 1

Friends parents anniversary party Saturday night.

Why would you go to something like this?

Suited with no plans, least shocking thing ever written. Have you considered making some?