I Called In Sick Today

I meant in terms of hoping somebody asks me for the time because they see I'm wearing a watch.

But thanks. It's nice to be noticed.

Found out today that managers have to rank their employees from 1-however. My manager rated me number one of his group. I'm also the only one in his group though, but whatever. Number one!

• Like 3
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Looks like shake's got himself a part time job

.post-18854-0-55103600-1401241564_thumb.jpg

having a watch is a good way to avoid getting your phone stolen when some rando on the street asks you for the time.

put a lot of thought into this.

What if your watch is more valuable than your phone? People don't steal jewlery, do they?

I need to get my phone Jacab'd out to avoid this problem.

Do you keep your wallet in your front pocket, too, Strat?

I do, but its more because I don't like the feeling in my back pocket.

Keeping it on a chain is another stylish option.

• Like 3

Also, if someone asks you what time it is, they are a poor person. I'd imagine that something close to 100% of muggers are poor, so if someone asks me, I'm going for my gun before he can draw his.

• Like 2

Do you keep your wallet in your front pocket, too, Strat?

I do, but its more because I don't like the feeling in my back pocket.

I had a friend years ago that was a chiropractor. He convinced me to stop carrying my wallet in my back pocket as he pointed out it makes you sit slightly crooked and is thus bad on your back. I've been using a money clip and carrying it in my front pocket ever since.

Spent the day in the very warm LA sun completely emptying a storage locker of 9 years worth of banker boxes full of customer files that were just stacked in there randomly. No organization, not separated by store (there were 5 different stores worth of boxes in there). Totally ridiculous. So we had to completely empty the locker, sort everything by store, mark most of the boxes with what they were since most weren't marked and then put everything back in, organized and arranged so you can actually find something if we needed to.

Manual labor like that makes me remember why I got into management years ago.

i know and i hate him for it. that should have been me. i would have made a better film too (as well as satisfy her morning and night).

No you wouldn't have. Unless you meant you would have bought her a rabbit vibrator. Then maybe.

i know and i hate him for it. that should have been me. i would have made a better film too (as well as satisfy her morning and night).

For sure. I can extrapolate from your posts here that you would be an imaginative film maker and dynamic lover.

• Like 6

No you wouldn't have. Unless you meant you would have bought her a rabbit vibrator. Then maybe.

incorrect. see below.

For sure. I can extrapolate from your posts here that you would be an imaginative film maker and dynamic lover.

this is a man with real insight.

• Like 1

I do, but I use only the ID slipout thing as my wallet and almost never carry cash.

There was a time when the sound of coins jingling in your pockets was a sign of wealth. It's almost beautiful and poetic how simple and shallow that is. It's like audio-bling, but much more literal in its presentation. I need to do it with krugerrands or something. Maybe a framed Berkshire Hathaway stock certificate on a chain.

• Like 1