Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

you have to work tomorrow, yes?

Yeah, but whatever. Wouldn't have been the first time I went to the strip club and got piss drunk on a school night. Not like I'm an air traffic controller or teacher or something.

• Like 1

Really like the middle one for casualness. Little too busy for dressy, but could probably work.

First one...meh. Not really a fan of chronographs for dressy but yet it's still too dressy for casual. Pick a lane, watch!

Just don't really care for the third one at all.

The fourth one you added would be a really great casual watch as well.

This is the tissot I had/have on my list but I think I like that you one posted better.

tissot-t17-1-516-32-men-s-t-sport-prc200-chronograph-watch-brown-strap-278.1.516.32-500x500.jpg

My opinion anything fashion related is completely irrelevant, but I like the fourth one that you posted the best. Although the second one you posted, which I think is the same exact watch in a different color, I like as well.

I just use my phone haven't had a watch in years.

Look at this modern man. A watch isn't for telling time anyways. It's a fashion thing. A business man wears a watch to show some style. It's why I take my neck ties very seriously. They are how express myself in the white dress shirt banking world.

Most of my ties are j crew narrow, 100% cotton. Oh man are they fresh to death.

• Like 1

Yeah, a watch makes people think you might need to know what time it is and it's a lot less rude to just glance at your wrist than you pull your phone out of the pocket in a meeting or whatever.

Plus, they look good and can really make an outfit!