I Called In Sick Today

i looked on match.com to see what was out there and it was jam packed with chicks i'd love to go out with. the thing is there's no way those girl would feel the same about me.

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Glad you made it out alive Frau. Deets?

SA, you are the miserable-ist. Might it be that at least part of your difficulty in finding a date is that you decide for them that you're not worthy? I learned a long time to not impart my beliefs, feelings, ideals etc... on others in these types of situations. But I suppose it's easier to not try than it is to try and fail. So, carry on.

i looked on match.com to see what was out there and it was jam packed with chicks i'd love to go out with. the thing is there's no way those girl would feel the same about me.

This is where nature kicks in: if you go out with the girls who WILL go out with you, think of how insecure that girl has to be. You would be able to make her do pretty much anything, to the point where traditionally hot girls like Victoria's Secret models would become asexual and bland, because of all the creepy shit she'd let you get into. And because you'd still resent her so much, she -- as a girl -- would respond positively to that. You really need to pay more attention to the D.E.N.N.I.S System.

• Like 3

Don't you pay attention Sklansky? There are no girls who would go out with him. None. Ever. And, he likes it that way.

I don't know man...I'm getting closer and closer to just going out to the bar and saying I'm taking a girl home no matter what. Fvck standards. Just to get me out of this slump, you know?

• Like 2

Napa has it going on. TG has been talking for months about you and SA needing a slump buster. Nothing to it but to do it. And hell, you might even like it.

I know Strats not going to like my wording. I don't mean it to be derogatory. I know I'm not an attractive person and should be grateful that any women of any level of attractiveness would let me get into her goodies. And I don't think it'll be as easy as I'm making it out to be. I don't have that kind of ego that I think I can just walk up to any women and immediately she wants to sleep with me.

I will say that im going to severely cut down on my jerking off. Im hoping that will motivate me to get out there. Its been 4 days so far and honestly i havent noticed any change.

I will say that im going to severely cut down on my jerking off. Im hoping that will motivate me to get out there. Its been 4 days so far and honestly i havent noticed any change.

Yeah, because that's what the ladies like...a jittering, stressed up testicular IED waiting to explode the minute his groin brushes up against a barstool. go get 'em tiger.

Anyway, so this place is still a thing?

• Like 2

SA it's time to face the facts. You're a not-unattractive lawyer with a good job and insurance who dresses nicely in a (relatively) hip town without any real baggage. You're a catch. Time to see a therapist and get shit figured out.

• Like 3

just talk to lots of women. even if you never go out on a date, it builds confidence and helps figure out what you're looking for.

went fishing today. didn't catch anything. hooked a couple trout, but they were too small.

SA it's time to face the facts. You're a not-unattractive lawyer with a good job and insurance who dresses nicely in a (relatively) hip town without any real baggage. You're a catch. Time to see a therapist and get shit figured out.

ERRONEOUS ON ALL ACCOUNTS

Where do you live? Pittsburgh, right? I love fishing. I think this year I might try to actually fish for once and try to catch fish I can eat instead of just using it as an excuse to go drink near/on a lake.