• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Hoo boy, came home from work and laid down for a quick nap, 3 hours later I woke up. Ate some food, decided to just skip the gym and then I logged on and saw some people "liked" my post yesterday about me planning on going today/thurs/sat and decided to not let them down and went. Getting mad swole, brahs (and brahette).

Fritzy...hopefully you get that job. If you don't, it's probably not the end of the world. Also, weren't you going to start studying for the CPA? Did you decide on a course? I'd offer to send you my old Becker books but honestly they might do more harm than good since they're a few years old and I know for sure the lease accounting is wrong. Probably some of the tax stuff. Definitely the audit stuff.

Thanks for asking tilty. They actually didnt assign me a new number, they changed th name on the old number to my name. So my name is on all active numbers, so i do get the credit ~ at least so long as the process is complete before the new senior officer is hired and takes that number back.

So what was the ass f'ucking for then? Don't leave us hanging like this SA!

Good luck?

Also...do we know exactly what SA does? Like even an idea of what he does?

No

Hoo boy, came home from work and laid down for a quick nap, 3 hours later I woke up. Ate some food, decided to just skip the gym and then I logged on and saw some people "liked" my post yesterday about me planning on going today/thurs/sat and decided to not let them down and went. Getting mad swole, brahs (and brahette).

Fritzy...hopefully you get that job. If you don't, it's probably not the end of the world. Also, weren't you going to start studying for the CPA? Did you decide on a course? I'd offer to send you my old Becker books but honestly they might do more harm than good since they're a few years old and I know for sure the lease accounting is wrong. Probably some of the tax stuff. Definitely the audit stuff.

So did you stand up the "friend" you were supposed to have drinks with? Tell me you didn't just flake.

I deal with the goddamn customers so the engineers dont have too.

Still no.

the ass fvcking is because the senior officer resigned and in my third week i'm now assigned every account and i don't know what i'm doing.

Or, this is a great opportunity to show them what a good decision they made in hiring you when you kick ass and take names with only 3 weeks on the job.

Oh, I forgot, that's the best part! He cancelled on me!

Everything's coming up Napa.

i did sell another 750 thousand today. so daddy gonna be alright.

See? Kicking ass already!

It wouldn't be the end of the world. I hate working and I can't imagine doing the white collar grind for the next 30+ years. F that, maybe there's a rich aunt out there or I'll open that driving range and do with less. The interview did go well though, so we will see.

I studying for FAR right now, I'm using the 2014 CPAexcel book. How old are your Becker books? Anything more than a couple years old is prolly a no go.

• Like 1

Yeah, they're the 2012 versions. If you have an iPhone I highly recommend the Wiley practice quiz apps. Their flashcard app is useful, too, but not near as much as the quiz apps. I think they're like $35 per section but seriously so worth it.

I have the business environment and concepts from 2012, wonder if that's held up? There's not a whole lot to it. I've seen those quiz apps on my iphone, I'll have to get them.

got a haircut today, girl that cut my hair looks exactly like bonnie rotten. i need a shower.

got a haircut today, girl that cut my hair looks exactly like bonnie rotten. i need a shower.

Oh my brvy thats hot. She gets so nasty. Google her if you wanna get your dick hard.

hey beans, on the off chance you read this: I've been looking at getting this semi-custom knife for a while and apparently the guy that makes it is out of bentonville. name is dan koster, makes koster knives. you ever heard of him?

Somedays I wish I could still smoke pot. Maybe I ought to look into edibles. I need something to take the edge of after work.

Oh I'm not worried about drug testing, at least until/if I actually start looking for a new job. My problems with smoking pot are:

1) it makes my lungs hurt like a muhfuhka for hours. like an asthmatic type reaction.

2) i have a really hard time controlling my munchies