I Called In Sick Today

Please wire the money into my Paypal account, I will take care of things on this end.

http://www.latimes.c...y#axzz2vUhYhSsB

Great! Now we just have to come up with a location. What city do we want to be in so that Ron's commute isn't too bad?

Iowa looks dumb. Farmers!

Uh, that was a mirror brvy....

• Like 1
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Aw, that was sweet.

You drunk?

where you gonna work if not a bank?

No Idea. But not banking.

Yeah that bar is amazing. Why cant there be a place like that around me? You gotta dominate that place every weekend nap.

You wouldn't go. Just stop

Hey Ronnie, we just figured out your new gig. Open one of these arcade bars in FL. You'd be great at it with your gift for gab and liking to entertain people, you would make a great host and have a blast I think.

My buddy almost opened one of those places last year. Craft beer, arcade games.

My buddy almost opened one of those places last year. Craft beer, arcade games.

Why "almost"? Why not you?

ron would make a good bar owner. some experience with being a bouncer on top of all the other things tilted listed.

Exactly. It's settled then. Get on it Ronnie.We're all behind you!

I think Ron would be an excellent bar owner as well. However, we're all fooling ourselves if we don't know beyond a shadow of a doubt that he would be sued by a waitress for sexual harassment. If he was getting sexual harassment complaints at a bank, I can only imagine what would happen at a place crawlin' with scantily clad employees.

Which means that we just need to have Suited or Cane come up with an airtight employment contract.

I've got an invite/ride to Chicago this weekend for St. Paddy's day. Not sure if I'll be accepting. Large amounts of people. Unfamiliar place. Already have plans to go out of town the 22nd and 29th.

Why "almost"? Why not you?

What's that stuff called, lemme think, oh yeah, money.

I'm not sure it's a good idea either. Who wants to go to a bar that only sells Diet Coke and Plattys?

Coke Zero and Lost Coast

I think Ron would be an excellent bar owner as well. However, we're all fooling ourselves if we don't know beyond a shadow of a doubt that he would be sued by a waitress for sexual harassment. If he was getting sexual harassment complaints at a bank, I can only imagine what would happen at a place crawlin' with scantily clad employees.

Which means that we just need to have Suited or Cane come up with an airtight employment contract.

You do realize I didnt sexualy harass and was never accused of it. The situation was concerning an inappropriate story I told by someone who apparently was out to stick it to me, because she herself told the entire staff about going to the nude beach and told me about getting finger banged by someone she met out there. It truly was puzzling. People generally enjoy being around me, this one person in 20 years was insane.

Ron has sexually harnessed a lady today.

i think you might be confusing ron with me or shake.

ron has sexually harassed himself today, repeatedly. lay off the cinemax ronald.

Nah, going Tues/Thurs/Sat this week. Gym was less crowded last week when I did that. I need to start going in the mornings now that the weather is getting nice.

Down about 8 pounds since I started the new job tho

• Like 1