I Called In Sick Today

This JJJ situation is really strange. How can he just ditch his friends at the drop of a hat because he can't post at work? I don't get it. It's like he's actually Robert Deniro in Heat. I always just thought that was Hollywood mysticism, not real life. Such crap. Get a phone with a data plan and post in the bathroom!

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Eh, go cut down a tree you f'ucking redneck.

the poop of dead hookers of course.

it's as difficult to get out as you would think.

• Like 1

Brvy, you should tweet at JJJ, and not just your usual spam

He clearly sees no value in wasting his personal time with this place. Better shit to do, and all that. Came blame a guy for that

I'll do you one better: I tilled my garden. you faggot west-yankee.

F'ucking vegetarians.

did you fertilize with poop or dead hookers?

What's the difference?

Played 18 today. I'm getting apreciably worse. Not happy, and sore as ****

maybe take a day off there tiger.

are you applying to things yet?

applies to both hank and ron

i'm holding off. I really would like to get them to pay for all or part of the linux certificate first. I figure with that I can command an additional 20%+ I'm giving them until the end of the month to make good on that promise, if not then I start applying. I have kind of neglected my resume over the past year and half so I'm starting to dust it off.

are you applying to things yet?

applies to both hank and ron

Couple of places here and there but not many. Kind of hamstrung right now because I refuse to apply at a bank.

Oh well, we shall see

And yeah, I don't think I'm gonna golf this week. I should be doing a little better and it comes and goes, but it should be coming more with the work I've put in. Last two range sessions were solid but it's not translating. Anyway, enough of that.

Going back "home" on the 21st to golf with some friends down there, don't want to be terrible. Not that I care what anyone thinks, but I still have competitive bones in my body

Went to one of the new arcade bars tonight with the roommate. Was ehhhh. Surprising amount of talent there though. Like, super surprising. Didn't talk to any of them, but still.

Arcade bar? Deets man...

It's just a bar with a bunch of video games from the 80's/90's and they all only cost a quarter. They serve beer there and stuff, as well. There's another bar with a similar format that opened up a few months ago in the hipper (read: gay) part of town, but that one makes you buy tokens (still only a quarter each, but it's not like you can trade them back in for quarters at the end of the night) and is also further away from any bars that we would have wanted to go (read: non-gay bars) had it been a dud.

This is the bar in the gay district, which looks a lot more fun than the bar we went to. They have skeeball!

http://updowndsm.com/

This is the bar we went to last night

http://dmjuice.com/come-for-the-games-stay-for-the-beer-at-barcadium/

Oh right, you've mentioned this before. That's a really cool concept for a bar actually.

Hey Ronnie, we just figured out your new gig. Open one of these arcade bars in FL. You'd be great at it with your gift for gab and liking to entertain people, you would make a great host and have a blast I think.

• Like 2

Hey Ronnie, we just figured out your new gig. Open one of these arcade bars in FL. You'd be great at it with your gift for gab and liking to entertain people, you would make a great host and have a blast I think.

Please wire the money into my Paypal account, I will take care of things on this end.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-ms-pac-man-galaga-glendale-arcade-auction-20140307,0,4644668.story#axzz2vUhYhSsB

It's just a bar with a bunch of video games from the 80's/90's and they all only cost a quarter. They serve beer there and stuff, as well. There's another bar with a similar format that opened up a few months ago in the hipper (read: gay) part of town, but that one makes you buy tokens (still only a quarter each, but it's not like you can trade them back in for quarters at the end of the night) and is also further away from any bars that we would have wanted to go (read: non-gay bars) had it been a dud.

This is the bar in the gay district, which looks a lot more fun than the bar we went to. They have skeeball!

http://updowndsm.com/

This is the bar we went to last night

http://dmjuice.com/come-for-the-games-stay-for-the-beer-at-barcadium/

Iowa looks dumb. Farmers!