• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I'm sure it's easy to blend in Iowa.

Let me handle this shit napa. You can be lookout. I'm the driver.

Gotta do a takeover, not some note to a teller shit

Two cussing attorneys in this thread and neither one has mentioned how it's a really really bad idea for an ex bank employee to talk about 'that stuff' ever. Doesn't matter that it's jokes. RM is a big boy, so is IE if you believe the hype, but sometimes making jokes can get you into way more trouble than just having a talk (then walk) with human resources.

Booooooooooooooo at me being the heavy.....booooooooooooooo

FYP

Should I be concerned?

Also, all of us are too lazy to ever do anything like that?

Double also, I still have no idea who FYP is? I feel I should be able to narrow it down to the 5 people that still post here

yeah, its some weird, emo artist looking to make some over indulgent, pointless "film" where people express themselves by saying some mantra that is faux meaningful in the existential age we call 2014. this "film" will probably be playing on a loop in the background at some art exhibit where the emo loser's paintings of circles in different colors are displayed for idiots to look at.

I think this is the best contempt you've ever shown. Most of the time, you've got a lot of fear in your derision, but this is pure hating-art-school gold. If you could harness this, you would have a whole captive female audience--women who have too much school, who are convinced they're the smartest in the room, and are mortified that it doesn't matter. Most of life comes down to social skills.

With that mouth, shake wouldnt surviive a week in a real city, that piece of shit

If he has a pretty mouth, he'll be fine.

I've spent my entire adult life in big cities, and today was the closest I've come to a dead body. I saw it on my commute, on Santa Monica Boulevard. The police had taped off a little, but all lanes of traffic were open. Two cops filling out paper work, a tarp covering a body-shaped bulge, about a foot away, there was a smaller tarp, covering a curled up bulge. I described to my co-worker, and she said immediately, "Oh, I bet that was a body part."

• Like 1

Yeah. A LAPD officer was struck and killed by a big truck on SM BLVD today. Sure that's what you saw.

Heard there was an earthquake in Marina Del Ray tonight, did you feel it. We got nothing out in the IE.

How does a 777 flying from Malaysia to China just disappear? It's freaking 2014. With all the satellites, GPS and assorted technology we have today how the hell does that happen?

Crazy happenings today.

I don't think so, it was a super relaxed dead body happening. The cop died in Beverly Hills, anyway. I was around SMB and Barrington, squarely in West LA.

I absolutely felt the earthquake. Nothing fell off my walls, and my piece of crap apartment complex lived to see another day. My complex allows dogs, and none of those jerks gave any kind of warning. After the 3.2 quake, none of them would shut up.

• Like 1

Years back a kid drowned in the "lake" that is on campus and I was driving to campus to pick somebody up when I saw them pulling the body out of the lake. Was odd. Especially since I spent a day or two of afternoons canvassing the town looking for him.

apparently word made it's way back to my boss about the job posting. it was updated today so that salary read "dependent upon experience."

what a huge faggot. glad I saved a copy of the webpage and printed out a copy for when he attempts to lie to avoid conflict so I can escalate the situation.

Fine. Ended up having to drive him to his office which is a good 45 minutes out of the way to get his vehicle. Forgot about that when I agreed to get him from the airport. Oh well,

Fine. Ended up having to drive him to his office which is a good 45 minutes out of the way to get his vehicle. Forgot about that when I agreed to get him from the airport. Oh well,

jesus. he owes you big time.

if you don't sin, he died for nothing

Strat pulling out the deep theologically correct wisdom. I love it!