I Called In Sick Today

I feel like we have differing understanding of what 24 hours is. And my Calvin Klein panties aren't anywhere near bunched.

Also, that's just how i dress for casual fridays. Jeans and a button down.

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

"Jeans and a button down" would have sounded perfectly normal. Just sayin'

Mostly I'm just busting your balls out of boredom Napster. You know I love you.

Going to lunch tomorrow HERE with BC. I'll be wearing a forest green gingham shirt, dark blue jeans, and my red wing boots. Brown belt, brown strapped casual watch. Think I'm going to go with the chicken panini. Hopefully they serve food quickly so we have some time to look around but if not both my bosses are out tomorrow so if I take a little extra long lunch it'll be fine. I mean, it would be regardless.

Get a membership while you're there. It won't be much, (150 max) and BC will be impressed. If you start to look around, and you want to send a message, the nudes are on the 3rd floor. (Near the Warhol bs)

"Doesn't" is incorrect. "Shouldn't" is the word you were looking for.

• Like 3

yeah, its some weird, emo artist looking to make some over indulgent, pointless "film" where people express themselves by saying some mantra that is faux meaningful in the existential age we call 2014. this "film" will probably be playing on a loop in the background at some art exhibit where the emo loser's paintings of circles in different colors are displayed for idiots to look at.

Essay knows his art, because this is almost certain correct. However, I would totally I see it, especially/because Frau was in it. She's such an interesting person.

The people I find the most interesting and would love to follow around for a couple days and just watch them interact with life:

1. Beans

2. Frau

3. Scram

4. Anyone else.

• Like 1

I think the whole thing sounds hackneyed. I'm doing it because, yes, when weird things come into my life I try to move towards them. If James Spader somehow pops into the project I will have done everything I need to in this life.

Fearless. Love it.

• Like 1

I never knew men planned their luncheon wardrobe, down to the f'ing watch band(!), the day before meeting their bi/gay friend who happens to be a woman until I started reading the sickie thread.

The fact you live in Iowa makes the above even more startling/amusing/disturbing.

Your perception of Iowa is the issue here. Iowa is far more hip than you could imagine, and I'm obviously talking about city centers here, not farmers.

he doesn't care about what would or wouldn't impress that girl

This.

"Doesn't" is incorrect. "Shouldn't" is the word you were looking for.

Oh, well, maybe this.

Nah, like I said, I've been turning her down on things these past two weeks. Can't remember the last time I texted her. There's a new super gym opening near us and she's getting a membership and she's been bugging me to sign up on her account so we can go to the gym together(why would I want to do this?! why would she want me to do this?). I don't go out of the way to see her at work even though she tells me she wishes I came over to her desk to chat more.

That being said...I've been wanting to check out the museum and if it's cool I might get the pass for myself, because exposing myself to more art stuff is something I want to do to further myself.

Think I might just tell her she can't have my heart and she wont use my mind but she can do what she wants with my body (do what she wants with my body). She can't stop my voice 'cause she don't own my life but she can do what she wants with my body (do what she wants with my body).

• Like 1

Your perception of Iowa is the issue here. Iowa is far more hip than you could imagine, and I'm obviously talking about city centers here, not farmers.

You're perception of "I'm just busting your balls out of boredom" is the issue here. My wife has family in Iowa. She used to spend summers there when she was in high school and really enjoyed it. Doesn't mean it's not an easy target for ball busting though.

Every day is a chance to be anyone you want to be. And you can be free, hanky, if you truly wish to be.

When are you going to wish to be?

Hey, Tilty, in case you didn't know, that's a Lady Gaga song that I know from memory because I'm a big ole gay queer fag!

Edit: Homo!

Why you gotta be such a homophobe, Napa???

Tell her, "I'll shave when you do". Then make her prove she did. That'll show her.

I...I might actually do that if she brings it up again.

Two things from an aspiring life coach:

The goal is to spend time with other women's vaginas.

The goal is to avoid BCs vagina.

• Like 2

My brother called me last night asking if I wanted a hotel room for one, two, or no nights for his wedding since he's getting married 45 minutes from where I live. Told him to just put me down for two nights. And the he asked if I'd want to share a room with our sister to help her save some money. Told him no, gonna want the room to myself. Calling my shot.

• Like 4