I Called In Sick Today

FUCKING FUCK. I was just reading a thread on reddit about paranormal things happening to people. was finishing up a post about kids seeing and being woken up by ghosts and all of the sudden BAM. heard something drop out in my hallway. then a second later BAM BAM BAM BAM...

it was the god damn fedex man dropping off my order from lowes, then knocking on the door. son of a bitch.

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

well if you didn't live in an antebellum slave shack people knocking on the door wouldn't be as startling.

• Like 2

well really it's startling because nobody likes me and I have no friends but yeah you're right too

they just showed jim harbaugh at the KU game and he was wearing EXACTLY what he wears during 49ers games. khakis and the black turtleneck tucked in and a 49ers hat. it was weird.

you'd have to drink some weird beer that no ones ever heard of to fit in with these fags.

And also never have sex with a woman. Don't forget that part

you'd have to drink some weird beer that no ones ever heard of to fit in with these fags.

Oh, you mean like this..

Squatters+Hop+Rising+Double+India+Pale+Ale.JPG

Had to google buffalo trace never heard of it

Sklansky turned me onto it. It's a tremendous bourbon for the price.

• Like 2

I have a RAID setup in my main desktop that mirrors my storage hard drive (but not my boot SSD with my OS on it), and also have everything backed up on an external hard drive. (However, I'm not protected from fire, which is why I suggested the safe for you)

Glacier looks great, but I've never tried it. It would only cost you like $4/month. Go for it.

I'd never heard of glacier but I'm definitely going to check it out. I have about 13tb of storage in the house spread across a server and two NAS devices but I don't have an offsite solution currently.

I wonder how long it would take to sync 13tb?

Beeteedubs

I was not implying I have had relations with my life coach. She is currently very happy with her fourth husband.

BITCHES AMIRITE

You is rite. These bitches know how to twist the knife, whether they realize it or not.

It's true, and even when we don't mean to, we do.

I'm going to Chicago in a month, so I reached out to my friend. He's happy to see me, and seemed a little hurt I prefer to stay in a hotel, and sleep at his place when I want, rather than just stay with him. Sorry guy, I like you a lot, but my desire to keep a room of my own is bigger than anything else.

Yesterday, my boss said "we're not in Kansas anymore" and I was left to wonder whether she was questioning my work ethic or just saying the saying.

Challenge: we all try to say at least one cliche a day to a boss. Longest consecutive string wins.

• Like 1

Please go to Alinea while you're there. And don't take Brv, he wouldn't appreciate it.

I'm going to Margie's Candies, and maybe Pequod's. I'm staying in Lincoln Park, and will probably end up at Bar Pastoral.

True fact: I spend more money on a pair of jeans than some of these members would on a meal.

• Like 2

Once this place shuts down for good, this guy's forum is where you will find me.

http://www.coultersm...orums/index.php

Bye

Beeteedubs

Challenge: we all try to say at least one cliche a day to a boss. Longest consecutive string wins.

I will be spending the day with the bosses boss tomorrow. And it's a quasi interview for a supposed promotion that's coming up. Challenge accepted.

I'm going to Margie's Candies, and maybe Pequod's. I'm staying in Lincoln Park, and will probably end up at Bar Pastoral.

True fact: I spend more money on a pair of jeans than some of these members would on a meal.

Right. But the other side of that equation is that women get straight ripped off for clothes. The prices they charge you ladies is insane compared to us.

• Like 1

Alinea isn't food. It's art.