I Called In Sick Today

Too funny. Todd Blackledge is at Ohio State for ESPN to cover spring practice and was wearing a delightful orange ensemble. Orange and white striped shirt and orange tie. Wasn't ostentatious or garish at all.

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Hilarious.

Looking at my works benefits and they offer life coaching through a 3rd party. Think I might sign up. Hopefully I get a sexual unicorn like Frau. Was that the term? I don't remember. Gonna cut out of work a little early today. Gotta go get a copy of my birth certificate to prove that I'm not Kenyan and able to work in the US.

• Like 1

clutch - blast tyrant

how did I miss the sexual unicorn thing?

sexual unicorn - a bisexual person, usually though not always female, who is willing to join an existing couple, often with the presumption that this person will date and become sexually involved with both members of that couple, and not demand anything or do anything which might cause problems or inconvenience to that couple.

frau:

giphy.gif

i'm the attorney who passed the bar the first try. SLAM!

i'll get on that in the morning. pretty cut and dry IIED case i'd say.

And I'm the one who has sex and a life and such. It's not iied, this is a civil rights issue. It's bigger than Frau.

• Like 1

Hilarious.

Well aren't you a sassy little fcker?

And I'm the one who has sex and a life and such. It's not iied, this is a civil rights issue. It's bigger than Frau.

Not to mention it was the FL bar, a notoriously hard exam, a top 3 in difficulty. I mean, it's not Kansas or Missouri, but still.

sexual unicorn - a bisexual person, usually though not always female, who is willing to join an existing couple, often with the presumption that this person will date and become sexually involved with both members of that couple, and not demand anything or do anything which might cause problems or inconvenience to that couple.

Dammit I knew I should have googled that when she first said it. It's even more fantastic now that I know what it means.

Sex is overrated.

I've heard that before. Always from people that are not having any.

god damn it, just hade a meeting with the girl I used to date here at work, just us. first time we've been together alone since she took a taco shit on my poor little heart. got back to my desk and decided to go stalk her facebook page and look at pictures of her.

BITCHES AMIRITE

I need a solution that is also cost effective.

You wouldn't have to be so worried about finances if you hadn't bought that Mac.

My sister has used Carbonite in the past and liked it.

If I was in your position, I would just buy an external 3TB hard drive for $80 and keep it in a small fire safe next to my computer. Then every few months, backup anything important and put it back in the fire safe.

• Like 2

What do you do?

I have a RAID setup in my main desktop that mirrors my storage hard drive (but not my boot SSD with my OS on it), and also have everything backed up on an external hard drive. (However, I'm not protected from fire, which is why I suggested the safe for you)

Glacier looks great, but I've never tried it. It would only cost you like $4/month. Go for it.

I've sneezed a couple times super hard and one of my arms went numb and hurt for awhile. I was nervous, but didn't see a doctor or anything.