I Called In Sick Today

A pastel orange...sure. But I'm too translucent to wear bright colors. Also...eww.

Nobody is telling you to wear a safety vest

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Orange is not yet an acceptable dress shirt color for professionals. Light pink, white, blue, striped blue and grey and maybe a checkered blue or green or black. I have mostly white shirts.

You don't. I know it, you know it.

I forgot, you live in the awful Midwest. People in real cities don't look down on fashionable dress attire

This is extreme, but worn with a dark grey suit, if you didn't get at least 3 compliments, I'd be shocked

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Avanti-Uomo-Fashion-Dress-Shirt-w-Tie-and-Cufflinks-Orange-White-Plaid-/370618230485

Oops, look at me, thinking the guy that wears shorts and hoodies knows about fashion. My bad

• Like 1

That shirt looks like someone vomited on it. Amd excuse me for wearing shortd (j crew) and a hoodie to a football game. I read GQ, i know things. And i did just pick up some more j crew shorts for the summer a few weekends back out the outlet so i will be looking fresh as ever.

You'd get at least 3 compliments from people because it's so out there and people are dumb and assume "loud/different" always equals "good style". That is not. Looks like something a personal injury lawyer working out of a strip mall would wear.

• Like 1

Heat is on

SHE'S GOT A GREAAAAT ASS

I watched that part 5 times. He started to say "BIG ASS" but caught himself. So over the top, so Pacino

• Like 2

Call me when a woman talks to you, voluntarily, in a social setting.

I'll wait...

Happened last week at a happy hour, just me and a lady. Will happen again on friday. So suck it.

• Like 1

I admitted that it was extreme and it was the first one I googled. I don't hate it

Pinks, lavenders, light blues and even some light greens are cool as well. I have liked the check shirts lately

Happened last week at a happy hour, just me and a lady. Will happen again on friday. So suck it.

Let's hear it then. Story up

I dealt with old people for many years. More old people than you all can imagine. I agree that one is over the top but lets not get carried away. For you it's different, people are investing.

Happy hour with a friend. She had broke up with her boyfriend, who is also a friend. Me and her met up after work. She wants to do it again this friday, so clearly daddy was charming.

• Like 1

Was wondering if that was her. Noice.

I have a music playlist email with some hipster friends. Today I submitted a playlist that was just the song "Ain't worried about nothing" - French Montana ten times. Hopefully it got a few laughs.