I Called In Sick Today

yeah I'll never understand people saying macs aren't worth it just because they're a couple hundred dollars more. I mean what are you going to read your email with if you go into a coffee shop? a fucking pc? get real asshole.

• Like 4
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Uh, my phone. Like a F'ucking adult.

Good god SA, really?

One cannot properly surf the net in a coffe shop without a mac and a pumpkin spiced latte. #ComeonTilty

and the right pair of pumps that make your ass look just so? [/effeminatelisp]

• Like 1

Actually just looked on Amazon and equivalent specs came out to 1300ish. So 200 premium for mac to deal with "no virus issues." Sold.

I have bad news for you.

• Like 1

So two programs i use are not mac compatible. Set up a windows virtual machine, downloaded them. BOOM. less than an hour they are up and running. I was worried that was going to be a pain in the ass, and it wasn't at all.

I could see how someone who just turns on the computer for internet and e mail couldn't do it, but if I can do it most people should be able to.

So the one major hurdle I saw in Mac is gone. Now the only minor hurdle I have is the lack of the right click. Not sure what to do about that, I used the right click a lot more than I realized. I wonder if there is a workaround on that.

Did you remember to factor in the cost of Windows into your equation on the cost of the Mac? How about having to buy all your office software again?

That sounds more antagonistic than I mean it to - I'm genuinely curious.

I had windows so there was no cost for that. And I needed to upgrade office anyway. I am using 2007 and I think my assistant might have been using 2003. Now for $10/month i have updated office all the time on up to 5 computers. Not bad.

My gym is totally not a hot bed for hot chicks at all but good god there was one today that I would have murdered for if she asked me to. Maybe 5'2" 110 pound brunette who was skinny but fit. Wearing yoga pants and a tank top that was about the size of a sport bra. Oh mama. She was with a woman who might have been her mom and I'm getting so old I couldn't tell if she was 16 or 30. But I'd gladly do my time on statch rape charges for her.

• Like 2

I had windows so there was no cost for that. And I needed to upgrade office anyway. I am using 2007 and I think my assistant might have been using 2003. Now for $10/month i have updated office all the time on up to 5 computers. Not bad.

If you had windows why were we spending all that time trying to get you restore disks?

wow. that best actor speech was the best acceptance speech i've ever seen. MM was outstanding.

That dude is super smooth.

Meh, little too much god talk from him. Surprised me. And his 10 years in the future self stuff was rambling and incoherent.

• Like 1

Went to go to the gym last night and there were literally no parking spots. So I went and filled up my gas tank because I was super low and then came back and still no spots. So I went home and ate an entire box of hamburger helper (with hamburger). I am so disappointed in myself.

• Like 4

To be honest nap it sounds like you handled that perfectly.

Already three people have commented on my light pink dress shirt. Like theyve never seen a guy with this much SWAG.

• Like 1

I ordered a bunch of new shirts from Uniqlo on Sunday and then yesterday got an email that they're all on sale now. Ain't that a bitch. Check them out Strat if you're looking for a few new shirts. Some good biz cas options for $20.

Meh, little too much god talk from him. Surprised me. And his 10 years in the future self stuff was rambling and incoherent.

Surprised me to until I realized he's from the south. God country and all.

Already three people have commented on my light pink dress shirt. Like theyve never seen a guy with this much gay SWAG.

FYP

Applied for a couple of jobs today. First ones that I've done. It's such a pain in the ass.

Tweaked my knee good last Friday or Saturday. I hit about 180 balls on Friday and played golf Saturday. Also twisted it awkwardly on Friday, but it didn't bother me Saturday during golf, but it's been hurting since Saturday afternoon. Like, really hurts. Hopefully it will pass. This has happened before. Probably overdid it Fri and Sat.

Nothing else too interesting. Sucks too because I hit the gym 3 times last week and was looking to increase that this week.

Also, someone has been telling you clowns about pink for about 4+ years. Gotta mix in some lavenders as well.

Orange is the new pink. Embrace it. People like bold colors