I Called In Sick Today

I'll take a copy IE. Does it include EWY? Any other good foreign ETF's?

Shake, don't drink and drive.

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

hey frau, have you considered making out with napa? he's a real nice guy. not your typical LA douchbag. heart of gold and what not.

watched a dude wreck driving home tonight. I had been drinking but this dude was swerving like a champion. ended up swerving off the left side of the road and flying through the ditch. drove it out and kept on going. turned off and I went on my merry way because I had been drinking too. hope he made it home ok or at least only killed himself. yeah, actually I hope he's dead. piece of shit.

maybe he was crashing while he was jacking off?

I'll take a copy IE. Does it include EWY? Any other good foreign ETF's?

not really, pretty boring on the foreign side. guapo think it's trash.

I had an idea for an ETF. Inverse market cap weighted S&P 500 ETF. So if you are forced to hold the index in an employer plan you can offset it and be equal weight. genius.

think I've got a new girlfriend. man these hoes can't get enough of dis dick I'm tellin yall niggas

Since the girlfriends don't seem to last very long, it would appear that they certainly can get enough.

• Like 3

Shake, don't drink and drive.

oh ok

mid sixties today, mid twenties and 6 - 8 inches of snow tomorrow. did I move to some dumbass state like iowa and not remember it or something?

first they were calling for 10-14"

then it was 3-6"

what we actually got isn't even enough to fully obscure the lawn.

it is cold as brass balls though. which is enough reason for me to crab up in the house and do a deadwood season 3 marathon.

• Like 1

Got my macbook pro today and two mini macs. I have no idea why I was using windows. Holy shit this is so much better. Only downside is that the computer screen is smaller than I would like.

• Like 2

I went and bought the Sofa and two recliners we decided on. Of course we ended up buying from the first place we looked. I don't why it's a thing that you can't just buy at the first place you looked if you find what you want at a good price but the wife had me at 5 or 6 places last weekend. Supposed to be delivered tomorrow. My wife has been bugging me for new furniture for a while so it's nice to have this out of the way.

Except that she found a bedroom set she liked while we were there today...

I posted about going furniture shopping last Sunday dude. Keep up!

macbooks are still awful value unless audio/video/graphics are a profession or passion. I have paid zero attention to laptop prices over the last year or two, so going by this discussion, I figured macbooks had come way down in price or something. turns out it's still about $700 more vs. a comparable non-macbook at all price points. again, I think it's fine if you have some specific purpose to the purchase.

• Like 1

Bizzle won some scratch at poker today. Sweet Pete

Who here posted when he was here:

Shake

Me

Jubi

Strat

Who am I forgetting?