Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Come skiing in Fernie and prove to me how funny you are in real life.

There will be no skiing involved. I really want to do an Eastern Caribbean cruise. It's long been a bucket list item to see, St Thomas, St John. I started looking at cruises online and the cruise lines, ships, options etc... is just crazy daunting.

Okay, then we've got a problem. A superior said that to me in a meeting and I didn't know enough to give a full stink face.

Yeah, that's unfortunate. I've found a couple of times out west a woman will use the term assuming nobody knows what it really means. I mean, "Bless your heart" sounds nice.

Frau,

It was a Mediterranean tapas style place with great reviews. Except, they pulled a bait and switch and had a mandatory four course V-Day menu instead.

First course I got a Caesar salad with grilled shrimp. It was just a head of romaine I had to cut myself. Dressing was bland, lettuce was wilted, croutons were not crunchy. My wife got tuna carpaccio. Tiniest sliver of tuna served under a balsamic reduction that the kitchen burned. Inedible.

Second course was steak tartar for me. The poached quail egg on top was good. The beef was gross. Wife had Kumamoto oysters. She ate one and gagged. Had them replace it with a cheese plate that was ok.

Third course was short rib over polenta for me. Short rib was fine. Polenta was gross. How do you mess up polenta? The consistency was ions lumpy mashed potatoes. Wife had a crab cake that was overly salted but edible.

Fourth course I had a molten chocolate cake. Inedible. Bitter, the raspberry sauce was way too sweet. She has a crime brûlée which was lukewarm and gross. It was just a completely unacceptable meal for $75/person.

Service was ok not great. He did replace the oysters without complaint.

Going to hit up the poker room tonight for some 4/8 or 1/2 NL.

Played better today. 4w hybrid hit like a friggin dream.

Had a three hole run of par, birdie (par 4) par. I was crushing shots for those three holes, like a damn champ. Back nine I faded badly. Got fatigued. Wheels came off. Overall good experience.

make it no limit and go all in on the first hand to let them know you bout that action, boss.

Glad I didn't take your advice. First hand after sitting down was a 3 way all in for about a $1200 pot. KK>>>>AA when a K hits the flop. Not sure what the 3rd guy had. Had me wondering what the hell I got myself into.

After a couple of the younger guys left the table went to shit. Both because there was no action and nobody seemed able to get cards at the same time to make things interesting. Ended up getting bored and leaving after just over 2 1/2 hours. Won a little, $160.

Um, hello? <<<knock knock knock>>>> This thing on??

I've been napping/filling out forms for work tomorrow. Trying to decide which insurance policy I want and also how much to put into my flex account. Might also get some car insurance quotes. Big day.

Oh, it's my favorite bartender's (not BC) birthday party bus tonight. I really don't want to go but my roommate is probably going to go (because he's kinda seeing/banging her best friend), so I should probably go, too. He's not going to do the whole bus thing (because it's f'n sunday), but he is going to go to the starting bar since it's in our neighborhood for a beer or two. Ugh.

hey tilty. i just went to target to pick up some after shave balm. i have sensitive skin you know.

What a coincidence, I went to target today too! Of course I made the mistake of taking my wife and youngest daughter so a run for hair stuff, deodorant and a couple other small things turned into a juicer for the wife, make up and some other stuff for the daughter and almost $200 by the time we got out of there. Then damn near $300 at the grocery store afterwards.

Life is expensive.

Have you had a Twix ice cream bar? It'll blow your mind.

twix ice cream bars are the greatest thing to ever be.

What a coincidence, I went to target today too! Of course I made the mistake of taking my wife and youngest daughter so a run for hair stuff, deodorant and a couple other small things turned into a juicer for the wife, make up and some other stuff for the daughter and almost $200 by the time we got out of there. Then damn near $300 at the grocery store afterwards.

Life is expensive.

THATS WHY i don't ever plan to have kids. and there's no other reason.