Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

i just nyquilled up. i haven't been sleeping well lately and i need a good nights sleep because i'm going a little crazy over here. big things could be on the horizon for me and i need to get my head straight. we're talking job potential, not lady. stuff with lady is i don't even goddamn know anymore. all i do know is that i keep having this dream where i'm driving on a bridge and i know i'm in miami but the bridge is longer than the one that connects miami and miami beach and i'm driving on it and it starts to go up towards the sky and it keeps going up and up and up and then it ends and i'm flying down towards my death and the water and then i wake up. every damn time the same thing.

this is a work belt we're talking about here. it's perry ellis, maybe you heard of it. pretty nice. although i guess i could wear it with shorts or jeans. who am i kidding i'll definitely wear it with shorts and jeans.

all of my shorts are from j crew. i won't get shorts from anywhere else. they just make a damn fine short. never cargo shorts. i don't go in for all those queer extra pockets.

my pants though are not only from j crew. i have two pair of their jeans, the garment dyed ones. navy and tan. but i also have two pairs of jeans that are marc echo i think. i'm not gonna go check. but i got them at dillards and they are slim fit because i like the way the pant legs are skinnier at the bottom. i think i've brought that up before. shake feels me. but anyways these new pants are very nice and i like them a lot. one pair is grey. the other pair is your standard jean color, well maybe a little darker than that but otherwise pretty standard jean color.

Ugh, just left my dog at the ER vet with bloody diarrhea and vomit.

Idk. Maybe I should respond in case she comes back in a few months and I'm looking svelte and she reconsiders. It's not like I've got anything to lose. Just trying to keep a hookup option alive. I don't know. Thoughts, Frau/RM?

like do these women think we believe that. nobody is that busy. the only reason for not responding to a text is you didn't want too.

i felt the irresistible urge to quote this as it is the one thing i can recall you being absolutely correct about. it's a festivus miracle.

now if you could just translate that bit of insight into the right actions you might get a lady with actual physical contact included by the close of next year.