Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Which of these movies have you seen?

12 Years a Slave, American Hustle, Inside Llewyn Davis, Her, The Wolf of Wall Street, Nebraska.

Which movie has the best shot at beating 12 Years for the Oscar?

I'll hang up and listen off air.

None, I take my updating duties on the Which Movie Have You Seen thread seriously. I've heard really fantastic things about Nebraska and Blue is Warmest Color.

Langers has the bomb pastrami, so I've been told

It's not just the pastrami, it's the rye bread, twice baked and super crisp crust.

24 hours of advanced tax law classes, a few of which counted as both JD and LLM.

Okay, I give up. Can you explain for me (remedial thread student) how you have that type of background and be on hiatus between gigs?

It was clear that I was about as far from serious as humanly possible with my Frau comment, right?

It's fine. How will you be directing your flirty text energies?

You have a lovely glow

Oh.

Interested to see what you think. I've heard varying reports of people that thought it was great and others that thought it was meh. Something about it being to graphic or some pussy shit.

I hear American Hustler is really good. And not 3 hours long.

Okay, I give up. Can you explain for me (remedial thread student) how you have that type of background and be on hiatus between gigs?

Heh, have you not been reading SA's posts all along?

• Like 1

Heh, hae you not been reading SA's posts all along?

I know enough not to answer that question before I consult with the thread attorney.

SA, did you see this?

http://www.etsy.com/listing/129582248/wwf-pandas-world-wrestling-federation?ref=shop_home_active

• Like 1

Thanks everyone for your kind thoughts about my sister. Hope you all had some good family time.

WHAT THE HELL IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?

It means you're a great guy with all the skills necessary to be a huge success in life.

I found a recipe for Ikea's meatballs. Thinking I'm going to make some swedish meatballs for dinner.

And lame. Do you cook at all or is it just cereal, chipotle's or subway 3 meals a day?

Cooking is fun. And the best part is you get to tinker with the recipes to get them the way you like them, more spice, less spice, more of this, less of that, rather than eating everything the way someone else thinks it should taste.

Besides, what the hell else are you doing?

Those were some damned good swedish meatballs. Although, I doubled the recipe and forgot to double the eggs so they were a little bit crumbly, they tasted great and the gravy was on point.

Ron is right SA, the ladies are really impressed by a guy that can cook. Hell my twice divorced with one kid balding 46 yo friend just got engaged to a 33 year old. Mostly, I believe, because he can cook. (She's a bit chunky).

there's this extremely attractive lady who lives in my apartment complex. she parks two spots down from me and sometimes i see her and i really enjoy those times because she is nice to look at. i was just looking out the window and saw her in her car and she was crying something serious. kept texting and crying and sobbing and texting. i watched her for awhile. eventually she went into her building. i'm assuming it was a boyfriend issue. i'll bet the drummer she was dating cheated on her with some skank. never trust a drummer or any guy with a nose ring.

Also would love a 90lb spinner to take for a toss, at least once

I like skinny...I love skinny. It's my main criteria. But 90lb is insanely skinny, and too short. I'd be looking for something more like 105lb-110. Unless she's a gook.