Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I have been perma-tilting since I sent that bridge-burning text to Amanda. no response from her, I expect that's the last I'll hear from her. I want to not care, you know?

the manufacturing place will make a decision sometime after Jan 1. I am in the final two. if I get it, it'll be me moving out, okcupiding, and probably car shopping.

my parents and uncle were talking about some distant relative guy in his 40s who got into pills and alcohol post-divorce. the subject of online dating came up, and they acted like this was some scornful thing he was engaging in. my uncle got married in the 80s, my parents in the 70s. I guess I can understand the ignorance.

My roommate went out with some friends the past weekend and the next day he's like "dude, have you heard of tinder? apparently you just say "like" or "dislike" on pictures of girls. so creepy" "umm...yeah, definitely. super weird"

i don't think this had anything to do with tinder. it was a friend of a friend thing and thats the way it usually happens. nap this bitch got drunk and made out with you. she doesn't live in town so it was never going to be anything anyways. take the win and move on.

My birthday is this week (between Christmas and New Years). The last couple of years, because of heavy work schedule, I am usually in the office for a couple of hours. NBD, it's still 75 outside, and every boss in any organization is on vacation somewhere.

Three years ago, maladjusted boss cut short his Christmas vacation and walked into my office dreary bagel birthday breakfast and completely spooked the crap out of everyone.

This year, my (different) maladjusted boss has cut short his vacation, and is emailing me, and will be in the office tomorrow. Goddammit.