I Called In Sick Today

If Napa agrees to it, how about we drive down to KC on Monday or Tuesday and meet up with Strat and Essay? Who's in?

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I have to work Monday and Tuesday.

Edit: And Thursday/Friday for that matter. Although depending on what's going on in the office I might ask the boss man if I can take the days off since I have a million PTO hours to use or lose.

monday but have the rest of the week off. however, we had a big clusterfuck friday when the db server died so there will be a lot of clean up from that debacle.

The only "whiskey" I drink is Templeton Rye, Makers, and Seagrams. I'll drink Templeton straight, but I use mixers with Makers and Seagrams. I feel like I'm wasting money because I can't tell the difference between the "good" stuff and the cheap stuff when it's mixed. Oh well. I miss Dutch. He probably drinks Pappy Van Winkle with shasta.

we don't have any texas sickies do we?

shit. i was hoping someone would send me a bottle of garrison brothers. i had some when i was in austin a couple years ago and it was probably the smoothest i've ever drank. unfortunately only available in tejas.

Lol, they'll just un-suspend him if need be. I think A&E will be fine. I weep that 45% of the country has an apparent complete misunderstanding of free speech and how it works.

I'm guessing its the same 45% that believes in creationism.

we don't have any texas sickies do we?

shit. i was hoping someone would send me a bottle of garrison brothers. i had some when i was in austin a couple years ago and it was probably the smoothest i've ever drank. unfortunately only available in tejas.

Internet purchase?

my parents are back home again. I get an update on fox news every time they're here, and it's been a month. this is probably the longest I've seen the talking points straight up not change in the slightest bit. THE WEBSITE, IT DOESN'T WORK. SIX MILLION AMERICANS, LOSING OUT BECAUSE OF YOU.

You can't ship booze legally to Iowa. Or Texas for that matter. I know this because I just tried to buy a bottle of Mangria (Adam Carolla's signature drink (yes, i'm a loyal listener BigD)) for my buddy in Texas. And when that didn't work I tried to buy myself a bottle. They are unable to ship to either state.

Holy shit, did I complain about the client that had Fox News playing all day on their TV? I can't remember. I'm drunk. But anyways, we had to work in the lobby on a 4 foot diameter table (that I had to share with somebody else, not a lot of room for a second monitor and laptop) and they had a 70" TV that had Fox News playing all day and we were working 12 hour days and it was during the actual congressional investigation with the lady in charge of the website and holy shit I wanted to blow my brains out more than usual. It was awful. I'm having vietnam-esque flashbacks.

You can't ship booze legally to Iowa. Or Texas for that matter. I know this because I just tried to buy a bottle of Mangria (Adam Carolla's signature drink (yes, i'm a loyal listener BigD)) for my buddy in Texas. And when that didn't work I tried to buy myself a bottle. They are unable to ship to either state.

You need to dump the Aceman and get with the Lykis

Never. But I'll listen to Lykis. I googled him the other day when you guys mentioned him and I couldn't tell if he was for real or just a huge joke. Does he have a podcast? You know what, I'll look myself.

I'm not sure if he has a podcast, but his website replays his show over and over all day long. I'm not sure how much of him is real misogyny born from being a fat pig that has been divorced 4 times, and how much of it is crass exploitation of a void in the marketplace, ala Michael Savage

I'm not sure if he has a podcast, but his website replays his show over and over all day long. I'm not sure how much of him is real misogyny born from being a fat pig that has been divorced 4 times, and how much of it is crass exploitation of a void in the marketplace, ala Michael Savage

It's the perfect combination of both.

• Like 1

Holy shit, did I complain about the client that had Fox News playing all day on their TV? I can't remember. I'm drunk. But anyways, we had to work in the lobby on a 4 foot diameter table (that I had to share with somebody else, not a lot of room for a second monitor and laptop) and they had a 70" TV that had Fox News playing all day and we were working 12 hour days and it was during the actual congressional investigation with the lady in charge of the website and holy shit I wanted to blow my brains out more than usual. It was awful. I'm having vietnam-esque flashbacks.

you didn't share that bit. you should probably stop drinking (unrelated to your forgetfulness here). I feel a million times better these days, and I'm back down to 160.

• Like 1

is Frau taking strat's pills or something?

she don't believe in shooting stars

I don't understand.

its icy rain right now. we'll be getting the yayo soon enough.

I feel like this post is a foreshadowing of the Duck Dynasty frosted tips photo.

Edit: And Thursday/Friday for that matter. Although depending on what's going on in the office I might ask the boss man if I can take the days off since I have a million PTO hours to use or lose.

Monday/Tuesday, and Thursday/Friday, and then Monday/Tuesday, but not any of them will be full work days.

I am rewatching part of Justified season 1 (the sudden uptick in Winona love has caught me unawares).

• Like 2