I Called In Sick Today

Oh my bejezuz this shit pisses me off to no end. The politically correct, pussification of this country is just a crying shame.

I know right?! it's like you can't even talk about how jesus told you to hate disgusting faggots anymore without having your pansy liberal fag boss breathing down your neck! this country has gone to shit.

• Like 5
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I know right?! it's like you can't even talk about how jesus told you to hate disgusting faggots anymore without having your pansy liberal fag boss breathing down your neck! this country has gone to shit.

While I'm sure there are plenty of your Facebook friends that think this, it's because they're rednecks, not Christians. The DD dude said just the opposite. He said it wasn't natural, and that he loved them anyway. I thought it was a pretty benign comment.

What about the part where he said

"Phil On Growing Up in Pre-Civil-Rights-Era Louisiana

“I never, with my eyes, saw the mistreatment of any black person. Not once. Where we lived was all farmers. The blacks worked for the farmers. I hoed cotton with them. I’m with the blacks, because we’re white trash. We’re going across the field.... They’re singing and happy. I never heard one of them, one black person, say, ‘I tell you what: These doggone white people’—not a word!... Pre-entitlement, pre-welfare, you say: Were they happy? They were godly; they were happy; no one was singing the blues.”"

Well, one, this is the first I'm seeing that quote. And two, he's just saying he didn't personally see mistreatment of black people. He didn't say it didnt happen anywhere.

That being said, I'm not a Phil apologist. I've never even seen the show.

At the other end of the table, North and South Korea measure in at 3.8 inches. India and Thailand are only slightly bigger at 4 inches.

The overall average for north-east Asians was the lowest at 4.2 inches.

See Napa? Go with the Asian girls and their lower penis expectations.

What movie was it, the dirty dozen? Anyway, one of those vietnam movies had a scene where a group of soldiers were trying to hook up with some Vietnamise girls. They all turned down the black guy because blacks were too big.

I was more offended by his historical understanding, rather his lack thereof. I was happy that he got fired simply because he is ignorant and being celebrated for his ignorance. Now if we can just get Honey Boo Boo to start fag bashing under the guise of religious expression.

jesus christ the movie was full metal jacket. can you somehow get fired for ignorance too please?

she say no boom boom wiv soul bruva. too boo koo.

• Like 3

By far the worst part of being in Iowa, is the lack of good movies in the theaters. It's pretty shocking. Chicago is ruining me in this area.

I'm more appalled by the people who don't know what the **** the first amendment means. I know shake feels me.

You hire an ignorant back woods redneck, who got rich making duck calls, not for his wisdom and intelligence. You make it to laugh at how redneck he and they are. Then you get mad when he acts like the ignorant redneck that he is? How about you suspend the producers and execs that put this shit on the air. You can't blame a scorpion for being a scorpion.

• Like 2

yep. the exact phrase that keeps running through my head is "you hire a crazy religious backwoods idiot to act like a crazy religious backwoods idiot on tv then get mad when he acts like a crazy religious backwoods idiot." way to go a&e. or is it amc? I don't even know.

just got word that i won't get to go back to work until january 15. so my 8 weeks has turned into 10 weeks. apparently they are moving our division to a different floor and building us a "collaborative work environment" to maximize efficiency. this is going to destroy my at work internet time, i just know it.

It was A&E. The show is something like a $450 million cash cow to A&E and by far their highest rated show ever, and fan backlash has been huge. Not to mention the rest of the family coming out and basically saying they aren't doing the show without the patriarch of the family included. 10 - 1 he's reinstated or the show is on another network when the next season opens. Or both.

also, blind read, Tiltnagain is a huge Adam Carolla podcast fan

Drawing dead.

The problem is, and the reason they suspended him, is it won't make shit if all the sponsors pull out under threat of boycott or what ever. Very few people in the actual audience for DD give a shit about the ignorant things Phil said, A&E is just trying to save the show by doing the bare minimum to appease sponsors and keep the show profitable.

Who they should really fire is publicist or the producer in charge of hiring a publicist. There's no way Phil should be doing interviews with GQ without a handler there, and if a handler was there, they need to be fired.

• Like 1

There as some guys in this thread that could use some Leykis 101

I used to listen all the time when he was on the radio here. I found out recently he's been doing a daily internet radio show for the past year.