I Called In Sick Today

"Pollo a la Crema" They sell individual little candy for a quarter at the register and that Mexican cola and this is their website. If that's not an authentic mexican restaurant than I don't know.

Or that name too, yes was about to add it but was too lazy to edit ...and yes, it's a Mexican dish. Was yours served in a tortilla wrap or not?

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I honestly couldn't give two shits if what I ate was authentic Mexican food or not.

I stopped watching the game sometime in the first half because I was super tired and the white court was hurting my eyes. I was happy to wake up and see we had won. Nice win for us.

Yeah, the gas changed happened like less than two months ago. Some law went into effect that increased how much of the gas had to be from ethanol or something and now you can't buy 89 octane and my mileage has gone to shit.

I didn't say it wasn't authentic, I said it wasn't mexican food at all.

"Pollo a la Crema" They sell individual little candy for a quarter at the register and that Mexican cola and this is their website. If that's not an authentic mexican restaurant than I don't know.

Ha, Mexicans still use lycos free web pages.

Possibly "pollo con crema" or "pollo en crema"? ....and yes, it's a Mexican dish.

Yes, it's Mexican...and he had the name wrong, but it's usually served with a Mexican sour cream or cheese sauce and either plain on a dish or in a tortilla wrap. Usually yummy & picante!

It.

Is.

A.

Mexican.

Dish.

dumdumms....

dpu7ty.jpg

STFU interloper

I didn't say it wasn't authentic, I said it wasn't mexican food at all.

This

haha. That website is amazing.

finally got to sleep around 5. with the time off my sleep schedule was bound to get like this.

my dad is making me go to this open house tonight. its at a very big firm in town. i'm sure they'll all be impressed with my current situation.

Speaking of weight, I'm down 22 pounds since I started back up on my diet. 28 more to go for this round.

Male models always weird me out because I just assume that they are all gay, but it's not them being gay that weirds me out.

If you're a gay model, why would you agree to fake hetrosexuality so frequently? It's weird. Like all those Cirque du Soleil dancers are totally gay, but within the production, all the 'romantic' stuff is guy/girl. That seems really hypocritical and weird to me. The current ROMO! issue of ESPN the Magazine just arrived, and on the inside cover is a great photo of two super hot models, one girl, one guy. The guy is totally gay, but the picture is all about them being hot for each other. I don't get it.