I Called In Sick Today

And just so you dont get blindsided, that line, or close to it, is from an awefsome movie called They Live, with Rowdy Roddy Piper

Awefsome: a combo of awful and awesome. Think Deep Blue Sea, Anaconda and any other movie of that ilk. Just awful bad but delicious

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

so who are the resume experts in here? I just revamped mine all to hell and I need some advice. I'm assuming the machine would be good here but I'm not sure I could trust his opinion after I lobbied to get him voted off the forum...

Quakers

"Chapala is the mexican restaurant by the bowling alley

fire

boardwalk deli will take over as the sub place

thats downtown

if he's in CF, Mulligans and Peppers are the flamest sports bar/restaurants"

so who are the resume experts in here? I just revamped mine all to hell and I need some advice. I'm assuming the machine would be good here but I'm not sure I could trust his opinion after I lobbied to get him voted off the forum...

Screw you, for sure.

So the office gay stopped by our office and saw my markerboard and smirked and he's pretty hip to art and stuff (because the gay thing) and I figured there was a chance he'd seen the movie and so I asked if he knew where it was from and he said "well, in will and grace they say "i'm here to eat a lollipop and kick ass and i'm all out of lollipops" and of course he knows it from Will and Grace because life is awesome and perfect.

• Like 1