Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I am going to move out and start dating whenever one of these companies hire me. so. good luck with your losing wagers.

If you date high school girls, they won't even realize you're supposed to have your own place. They'll just think it's cool that you can buy cigarettes.

• Like 2

Strat,if you keep waiting until the stars are aligned and everything is perfect to start living, you're gonna be waiting forever

I'll tell ya what someone told me once: get busy livin or get busy dyin

Umm, my current fb profile pic, one of the two pics of me with my bosses daughter and one of me with a friends gf at a tailgate if you want to look. I don't really have any good pictures. My only hope is they see "oh, he doesn't take himself to seriously" and I dont' think I'm really misrepresenting myself.

I am taking steps to get out of this terrible situation, just don't know if it's going to be enough. I keep drinking, which is a really nice distraction in the short term, but I can tell it's progressively making things worse. I drank my face off the night before both interviews... Thursday and then Sunday. it's bad. I am starting to wonder if I need to look at talking to someone again.

Dont use pictures of you with girls you dingbat. Wrong message

As for your drinking strat, pick better spots

I got HAMMERED on Friday. Just black out drunk. Was texting and saying dumb stuff to a few girls. Did net in one new topless pic from a girl and a really good pic from a new girl and a third girl telling me about one of her lesbian experiences, but I was still a drunk goof. I can do better.

And yes, The wife is either aware of this or i'll tell her. Well, most of it. Some was over the top me being drunk moron. Talked to them all on Sunday and they still enjoy me. So it all worked out

Essentially, someone should probably take my phone when I'm really sloppy bombed, but somehow I still pull some stuff off