I Called In Sick Today

I now use cannabutter as lube. It works insanely efficiently and is one of the best things I've ever done. It's great for incentivizing your partner to give up the 5-hole, too, because the only way to fully participate is to be rammed.

I don't totally understand what you're saying.

• Like 1
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I don't totally understand what you're saying.

cannibutter is THC-infused butter (or oil, but typically butter), that is then used in cooking "edibles", like pot brownies and the like, typically. In this case, Dutch used the THC infused butter NOT to cook with, but as a lubricant for sex. Specifically, anal sex. He's also maintaining that using it that way, is an excellent way to talk a reluctant partner into having anal sex, as the only true way to experience the high, is to be the catcher. You can also infer from that, that Dutch himself was such a catcher, though it's unclear if from ****, strap-on, or some other dildo surrogate.

I guess it shouldn't stun me that this concept isn't all that intuitive to the average person. Basically, any anal sex you would normally be having, top and bottom, just use weed-infused butter in place of Crisco or w/e.

this is 1000% better than the topic of the last month and I'm not at all surprised that it was Dutch that got us dislodged

We may have our ups and downs, IE, but you can always count on me to change the subject to me and/or degeneracy.

Crisco? What happened happened to Astro Glide?

Crisco works better in the ass in my experience. Talk to a fully gay guy before you lock that answer in, but other lubes (including narcotic ones) have to be reapplied a lot during a long session, and Crisco much less so. I think you are not supposed to use it in the vagina, though, due to yeast infections.

Also, Astro Glide is oilbased anyway, so I wouldn't use that for intercourse either, really.

So basically, the only thing astro glide is good for is handjobs, and if a girl is giving you a handjob, she probably hates you and doesn't want it to feel good anyway, so you might as well throw it out and cook up some cannabutter.

This has been an educational day for the thread that's for sure.

Don't know why you have to pay for a show to see that. Tame compared to Hollywood Blvd on a Saturday night.

Hey guys, thought I'd let you know about something awesome I think I invented: when I have anal sex, I now use cannabutter as lube. It works insanely efficiently and is one of the best things I've ever done. It's great for incentivizing your partner to give up the 5-hole, too, because the only way to fully participate is to be rammed. If you yourself are opposed to letting someone enter you back there, it's not going to do you much good either, but you are probably a homo who hates fun if that's the case anyway.

Enjoy yourselves, and don't let the clean up deter you.

I'm proposing a video or graphic novel series:

Cannibutter Tales

Cannibutter Run(s)