• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Just because you resemble one of the main characters doesn't mean you can be do defensive.

I had the liquid shits yesterday and I have been eating really good lately. So that was weird.

Good thing playoffs are over.

75k right out of college? Maybe Phoenix, hot girls, golf, money goes a long way, easy car ride to Vegas. Good hypo.

Titly, if your company screws you once, they will screw you again. Id start discretely looking around.

I thought about Phoenix but it's too damned hot in the summer. 120 degrees isn't my idea of good weather.

You are right of course. That's what pissed me off the most. I had been thinking I'd found a long term home with this company. Not so sure now so, yes, I will be testing the waters.

Oh, the boss lady called me yesterday afternoon to congratulate me on once again finishing #1 in the company in September as well as being #1 YTD in both products we sell.

Her; Hey, I've got some GREAT news for you!

Me; Yeah?

Her: Yeah! You were #1 in the company in September and are #1 YTD in both check based and auto title loans! Awesome job!

Me; Oh...cool. Thanks for calling.

Her: .... O....K......I'll talk to you later

hey dude she's my girlfriend and you cant talk about her like that.

What happened at dinner?

of course I am annoyed because I think there's some chance you're right

She has a small sense of relief because she really does like you as a friend but only as a friend and she wants to keep talking to you but doesn't want to lead you on because she knows how you feel and doesn't want to hurt you because she's a nice girl like that.

That line is also a rejoin on the lebatard show. I may or may not have known where it was from.

I didn't know what that was from until now. It's not funny. The inside the box thing is moderately clever.

Tilt, I'm fully on board with whoever told you to stop acting like a bitch about this situation and show your company that you are the best they've ever had. Make your new district #1 in short order, and then you will have mostrous power. It's obviously not normal for the district you had to be #1 so frequently or the higher ups wouldn't care or notice. They noticed because you're great at your job. So ****in quit whining and actin like Stratnapasuited, and use this move for some good old-fashioned ****you motivation.

If I were running the company, and I had a new district manager that seemed to turn things around, I certainly wouldn't just throw glory at him without making sure it was him, and not the managers or some other variable. Right now they don't really know what they have, but they will definitely know in 6-12 months.

I didn't know what that was from until now. It's not funny. The inside the box thing is moderately clever.

Phil, on Modern Family, is almost exactly how Suited comes across here. Just bumbling through life - but with a hot wife. When Suited

said that, it even fit with his joke style. It's actually pretty amazing how similar they are.

I took that to mean that she would claim that they are dating, but she finds Essay to be sexually repulsive, and actively avoids being in romantic situations with him.

I took that to mean that she would claim that they are dating, but she finds Essay to be sexually repulsive, and actively avoids being in romantic situations with him.

Probably something like that.

Strat, let it go until you leave. Please

Essay: seriously, grow a pair. You cannot possibly have any respect for yourself at this point. Not trying to be mean, but fck me man. Its just awful at this point.

I haven't said anything to her about it, nor will I. promise. I have kept it light and quiet.

we had some good times today, I had to help her on one of my projects. I told a story from my drive in: I saw a van that said "DOG BUS" on the back of it. I pondered whether you would ever want to use it to move cats? or if it's even been an issue that it's a van, not a bus?

I also gave her a post-it note with the one part of the process I can never remember, said "I wonder what I have stored in my brain that is keeping me from remembering this? maybe I should forget about some historical fact" and she starts laughing and said she said the exact same thing to somebody yesterday.

I don't know. just saying. my personality is keeping this thing afloat despite the blowups.