Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Most things are probably just dreams.

It can't be a dream! How can 2 people have the same dream. Ok lets analyse this. In the middle of the night... did I get up... and yack in your sink?

Didn't throw up? No? Maybe it was a dream then, you know... a very weird... bizarre... vivid... erotic... wet... detailed dream. Maybe I had malaria.

Brvheart--which galleries/exhibitions do you go to? I used to work in the area, and made a point to go on free day. Impressionism bores me, their modern and contemporary collections are really special.

I've been working so much my job gave me a gift certificate to Burke Williams. It's the kind of gift that's nice, but also makes me feel like I'm in an abusive relationship. I'm still working these stupid hours, maybe maybe it'll get better, they really want it to get better, and Hey! Frau! Treat yourself.

I did not get the other job. The ex wants to get together and talk. I'm working this weekend. What am I to do? Welp. Wake up early, watch some tivo, drink coffee. Later today, I really want to finish my library book and download Guacamelee.

Tilt, it's hot and icky here in the LA area. I live on the Westside, and don't have a/c. Most of the time I don't need it. Yesterday, after doing my laundry, I put my sheets in the refrigerator.

• Like 1

Tilt, it's hot and icky here in the LA area. I live on the Westside, and don't have a/c. Most of the time I don't need it. Yesterday, after doing my laundry, I put my sheets in the refrigerator.

Ugh, already hot and sticky out here in Ontario too. When we lived in Spokane we didn't have A/C. We were in an area surrounded by huge pine trees that shaded the house really well so most of the time it was no big deal since average temps in the summer were 83 or so. We did install a window a/c unit which we'd turn on just to cool the house down some when we got home from work. Almost always cooled off nice over night but on those rare nights it didn't sleep was difficult. Put a damper on the sex life too.

Good/bad of having a/c here is that the house is comfortable and sleep/sex isn't affected but my checking account is when i have to pay these god-awful electric bills that approach half of strats total monthly living expenses.

Brvheart--which galleries/exhibitions do you go to? I used to work in the area, and made a point to go on free day. Impressionism bores me, their modern and contemporary collections are really special.

I'm just a big big fan of art in general. The wife and I are members, so we go pretty frequently. I've explored every inch of that place, and can hardly wait until I go back. I usually have my next two visits already on my calendar.

You and I are a little different on some things though, because I love impressionism, especially Pissarro. Probably my favorite painting in the whole world is impressionist (Pointillism):

8227_1683054.jpg

2nd favorite:

l102.jpg

However, I also love modern and contemporary art, and would be thrilled to keep going if that was all they had in Chicago.

Another thing I love that most people don't care about is furniture. There is a desk at the AIC that might be the most amazing thing I've ever seen in person.

4206_1628039.jpg

This picture does it a grave injustice. On display all the drawers are open and it takes my breath away every time I walk in the room. I looked at it for almost an hour one time. 1660? Five different woods, iron, brass, ivory, and gold inlaid with such precision with no modern tools or knives? I don't even see how it's possible.

Yesterday, I went to the modern wing, which I love. I'm also hoping to go with a fellow sickie in two weeks.

If you ever want to come to Chicago, I would be happy to look around with you. You could probably show me a bunch of stuff I hadn't noticed before.

also makes me feel like I'm in an abusive relationship.

Oh my goodness, you're the best.

The ex wants to get together and talk.

Do it. He still loves you. You still love him. Get back together.

I put my sheets in the refrigerator.

You need a window ac unit like Mexico. They have a nice 5k BTU unit on Amazon for a little over a hundred dollars. TREAT YOURSELF!

Sick, what tournament is this?

Somewhere near Dallas or Oklahoma. I believe he said the buy-in was 2k.

Found it:

Buying a grill for football season this weekend and going to Wegmans. I have Sunday Ticket finally so I'm getting excited.

Planning on spending a lot of quality time with the wife as I'm going to Oklahoma next Thurs for the Winstar Open with Bizzle. ($2500 buyin, $2.5 million guaranteed).

My AC works great.

Yesterday I was sitting on the train, and (as one tends to do) looked up as a new group of people loaded on at a stop. Once the train started moving again I turned my eyes back to my book, before making a 10 second delayed double-take. Apparently a homeless man wearing nothing but boxers and socks, with unwrapped drinking straws sticking out of his ears, is not enough to fully register with me on first glance. I'm pretty sure this is sign #1 that I'm now officially used to commuting in the big city.

Well, that's the fun part of crazies on the train. The less fun part is when they yell at everyone about complete nonsense and you have to just kind of sit there and hope a cop shows up because you'd rather not get knifed for asking them to please shut the **** up already. I mean, for christ's sake, do they really need to be crazy at 7am on a Saturday? Have some decency.

Yesterday was the first time I saw someone command everyone's attention in the train car and ask for money...while eating a piece of pizza.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, I AIN'T GONNA LIE. I NEED MONEY. I DO HAVE THESE TWO PIECES OF PIZZA THAT A KIND LADY GAVE ME, AND I AIN'T GONNA LIE, I'M GONNA EAT 'EM. GOD BLESS YOU IF YOU CAN HELP ME OUT"

You got to HAVE them onions!

• Like 1

For some reason I assumed you had to be in LA or LV.

How are the cash games in Oklahoma surrounding a tournament like that?

Excellent. I played in a 2/5 game Friday that was full of morons. Won a good chunk so I had a good trip. My cash was for $5963.

Excellent. I played in a 2/5 game Friday that was full of morons. Won a good chunk so I had a good trip. My cash was for $5963.

Nice. I think live NLHE might be a good game to get good at .

(Any LHE action surrounding these things?)

Nice. I think live NLHE might be a good game to get good at .

(Any LHE action surrounding these things?)

I saw none. Limit is area dependent. Like Parx in Philly runs 6/12 and 15/30 lhe constantly but Florida almost never spread any lhe. Parx also spreads 6/12 OE constantly.