I Called In Sick Today

Some things never change

chachi's search skills, I mean

No I didnt. I meant my being the MVP and you know I did

And dammit Chachi, while adding no personal content (anymore) really can bring it. So awesome

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

essay that just doesn't make sense at all man

so hey my suspicions were right, the other team overruled mine to get their guy placed in that spot. and I know people keep saying we never seriously suggested that you be a ****, but there is literally NO reason to be a jerk to this guy/girl, even if they are slightly uppity about the promotion. they likely have no idea that they are the benefactor of some pissing contest several rungs up the ladder.

• Like 1

I actually just can't stop laughing about the situation funyet is in with this blog. he should start doing things like requiring proof of contestantship to log in and view his posts, or something. it'd have the "verified user" badge in the top right when they log in, which, obviously only verified people can read, so it's not actually a benefit or status thing of any sort.