I Called In Sick Today

I mean, thanks, but I can google things too. I was looking for someone with actual experience spending time with the kids.

Well, I'm still going to comment on the story I linked for you, because it's an actual answer, and we're best friends, and I love you.

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I'm saddened by the seeming potential breakup of Speedz and his girl. I hope I read that wrong.

However, if it causes him to come back to us, then it was probably for the best.

Well, I'm still going to comment on the story I linked for you, because it's an actual answer, and we're best friends, and I love you.

I think I nailed it on my comment.

I've decided that I'm going to like every post Speedz makes. I mean, he could even post something realllly Jewy and it will get an insta'like from me. I love you, Speedz.

I'm saddened by the seeming potential breakup of Speedz and his girl. I hope I read that wrong.

Put "at the time" at the front of the sentence for clarification.

I think I nailed it on my comment.

I couldn't be bothered to read that.

Edit: Wait, what are you talking about? What comment?

Go on...

That was it. I was paying attention to George Michael, I don't know what she was saying.

I think you did.

I've decided that I'm going to like every post Speedz makes. I mean, he could even post something realllly Jewy and it will get an insta'like from me. I love you, Speedz.

L'chayim!

I had to google that. I'm a bad jew.

• Like 1

I had no idea what you guys were talking about, soooo, I googled fleshlight. Is it really weird that the first link is fleshlight.com (which is where I assume SA went to buy his special "I have no ability to win a girl's heart" item) and that it's not clickable on Google? I don't think I've ever seen such a thing before. I figure if Google is blocking me from clicking, then it's probably best to avoid that site, not seek it out.

Now normally I wouldn't share such a personal detail of my life, but *glances at JJJ* there are rules.

I had no idea what you guys were talking about, soooo, I googled fleshlight. Is it really weird that the first link is fleshlight.com (which is where I assume SA went to buy his special "I have no ability to win a girl's heart" item) and that it's not clickable on Google? I don't think I've ever seen such a thing before. I figure if Google is blocking me from clicking, then it's probably best to avoid that site, not seek it out.

Now normally I wouldn't share such a personal detail of my life, but *glances at JJJ* there are rules.

You have weird stuff going on with your internet.

Yeah I didnt actually buy one. And if I did I certainly wouldn't order it online and have it show up to my apartment complex in a big FLESHLIGHT box for everyone to see.

Now there is a place I could go to buy one in person but I'm not sure. Gotta see how a few things shake out.

We were talking about flesh lights our drive down here. None of us has used one. Let me know how you like it. Did you get the shower mount suction cup?

Today's going awful.

Why are people talking about these things? The world is a weird place.

Yeah I didnt actually buy one. And if I did I certainly wouldn't order it online and have it show up to my apartment complex in a big FLESHLIGHT box for everyone to see.

Now there is a place I could go to buy one in person but I'm not sure. Gotta see how a few things shake out.

I think rinsing is preferred.

• Like 2

http://i.imgur.com/Hodb8Hk.jpg

It's Google. Not me.

I googled it just fine.

I doubt it comes in any kind of packaging that would be recognizable.

Why are people talking about these things? The world is a weird place.

Not everybody sleeps next to a woman who will just not stop trying to suck his dick.