Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

We deserve more

And how do you not ask, "so, when are we gonna have some genital to genital contact?"

Is this some religious stuff she's pulling on you?

Yeah I mean the story isn't that interesting really. I was just like, hey what's the deal? She was like this is the deal in my end, what's your deal? I told her my deal and yada yada yada it's all good baby.

emma_watson_disapoint_gif.gif

• Like 1

He has to only be giving us less than half the story these past couple of months

I mean, they had a conversation about moving it forward, then he writes that he hasnt talked to her in 9 days, claims to have done nothing more than some kissing.

No real life person would tolerate that, right? He has to be crapping it up for our entertainment

well i wasn't supposed to say anything because he's keeping it on the down-low, but they're getting married in 2 weeks and he wants to make sure none of us crash the wedding (see: Guapo/Shake for why). his father is very pleased, and essay can't wait to lose his virginity. he's also hoping against hope that she doesn't get pregnant that first time so that they can try at least once more before she decides she doesn't really like sex.

• Like 1