Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I feel like IE has been spot-on with all of his posts this week. I'm bumping him to #1 for now.

I know, right? One promotion and now he's all Mr Business (with a minor in Getting Down To).

5493232830_9eff147f05_m.jpg

I didn't look very carefully and at first I thought this was Napa's girl-toy. I approved heartily.

Well HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT?

Order a pssy juice cocktail.

This.

Or a Sex on the beach. When I sold cars we would often go to the bar after we closed down the dealership. One night I'm sitting at the bar with a buddy and this older, 40ish is couple is sitting there. I was 22 or 23 I think. Anyway she was really cute and flirty, even with her boyfriend/husband sitting there. After a while she whispers something to the bartender and a couple minutes later he sets a drink down in front of me. I've got a confused look on my face and the lady says "have you ever had sex on the beach?" and I say, "uh...no..." and she says "well, it's about time you did. (nods at the drink) and says "see if you like it". Probably turned 3 shades of red from blushing.

Talked to the AM today. She said she has no intention whatsoever of leaving my district so it's a non issue. But as far as the other DM, I won't forget...

Had a second date with the girl I got set up with by a guy at work. Dinner. Drinks at the beach. Nice night. No sex. She's not the hottest girl maybe a 7 but she doesn't have that BS attitude a lots of chicks get thinking their shit don't stink. But nice body. Solid boobs. Round butt. Felt it up a little. Firm and round just how I like it. And she's actually a rare girl that seems to really like me not just wanting to bang or have someone to pay her bills. Going to see her again Wednesday probably. She'll will be the first girl since my divorce that got to a 3rd date without banging. It's either sex the 1st or 2nd date or they don't make the 3rd date. Wednesday is gonna be dinner and a movie at my house along with some drinks so yeah it's game on. Probably could've made it happen tonight but just couldn't pull the trigger.