I Called In Sick Today

You only have to order them before 7.

I'm ok with drinking any day of the week.

Yeah, but I can't imagine they'd let me order 6 beers for me at 6:58. I'll try at some point.

Yeah, but you don't binge drink like me.

i haven't drank in a long time. and i do mean a long damn time. i actually can't remember when the last time was.

This, along with tons of other shit, explains a lot

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I have at least one drink a night. Boss man bought us a case of Bud Light and stuff for bloody Mary's today as a "get ready for busy season" gift. Ill probably have a beer or two when I go in tomorrow morning. It sucks because I work in the basement and so i have to go out of my way to make sure my boss sees me come in on Saturdays.

Old work chick told me I should come drink at the bar she's bar tending at. Thinking about it, but I don't want her to think I got all dressed up for her. Plus, it really hinders my chances with her tonight since she's working.

I'm wearing Levi chinos and a light blue plaid button up with the sleeves rolled up (tucked in, one button undone) and a pair of boat shoes. My hair is decent. Look about as good as I get.

I hope some of you mfers are gonna be around to entertain me.

She just told me she went on a date last week and told the dude she had a 30 date rule and then today he sent her 25 roses. Told her I hope they have a long and happy relationship.

okay we're off to a bad start, but we can turn this thing around. tell her you're not even drunk yet and she looks good so you can take that to the bank. say that word for word.

• Like 1

In response to someone's question about Iowa/Iowa state she said she liked iowa state since I went there.

I'm gonna get a picture for you guys. You deserve it. But don't be expecting a ton. This is me were talking about.

okay we're off to a bad start, but we can turn this thing around. tell her you're not even drunk yet and she looks good so you can take that to the bank. say that word for word.

I must be drinking faggot juice or something because I enjoyed this line too. Jesus, am I morphing into you?

In response to someone's question about Iowa/Iowa state she said she liked iowa state since I went there.

I'm gonna get a picture for you guys. You deserve it. But don't be expecting a ton. This is me were talking about.

Hey, she's a bartender, isn't she? You know I love bartenders. And sluts

25 date rule, pffft, I woulda had something to say about that

I thought MexiMelt was the guy who worked out with a hood on and had a douchey guy tell him to stop. that's what that was all about. working out with a hood on. hoodie. I picture it with cut-off sleeves to show off the guns. sleeveless hoodie

5493232830_9eff147f05_m.jpg

or

Ryan-Gosling-Rocks-Sleeveless-Hoodie-at-LAX-1-600x450.jpg

She's not very bright.

Most aren't. Deal with it. Don't be Strat

edit: Not smart in the way we want them to be. Some can do math and shit

MOVE THE GODDAMNED GLASS NAPA, JESUS!

I just unliked Flu's post and then liked it again.

I just cut out the middle man and didn't like your post in the first place.

I have at least one drink a night. Boss man bought us a case of Bud Light and stuff for bloody Mary's today as a "get ready for busy season" gift. Ill probably have a beer or two when I go in tomorrow morning. It sucks because I work in the basement and so i have to go out of my way to make sure my boss sees me come in on Saturdays.

Old work chick told me I should come drink at the bar she's bar tending at. Thinking about it, but I don't want her to think I got all dressed up for her. Plus, it really hinders my chances with her tonight since she's working.

I'm wearing Levi chinos and a light blue plaid button up with the sleeves rolled up (tucked in, one button undone) and a pair of boat shoes. My hair is decent. Look about as good as I get.

Yeah, THAT'S what hinders your chances.