I Called In Sick Today

Oops....you are correct brvy. For some reason I always associate the iPhone with Verizon.

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

jason sudekis is literally the best. ALL RIGHT THERE GARY NICE TACKLE. the joke about where gareth bale is from was funny cause i just learned wales was its own country the other day when i was reading about him.

How many countries are IN this country??

Four.

The girl that did the fake loan called our regional HR guy this morning and admitted to the whole thing, said she would pay back the money and resigned. I'll believe the repayment when I see it. HR guy told her that she needed to call me. I'll believe that when I see it too. Made my job easier though by not having to go through the whole interview thing where they always deny, deny, deny despite all the evidence.

maybe you reach out to her. tell her you'll make it all go away if she's willing to do certain things. certain sexual things. i dont know just an idea.

i'm bored. i wonder if nap texted that girl again tonight. i hope he did.

Oh, hey....NO. Not attractive in the least. 3 (or 4) kids have been hard on her. Thanks for the suggestion though.

Met a new chick tonight. So hot. And into me, surprisingly enough with my long hair and all.

Very Shake-level, since she has a kid, but that doesn't bother me since I'm old and girls be having kids and shit.

Locked down a date next weekend. Made out with her behind the bar for a bit. THINGS ARE HAPPENING.

I don't click tinyurls as a rule but I made an exception for brv just then. and now he has been removed from my exception list.

Thanks! *spoken in a cheerful manner without a hint of sarcasm*

[off to find a new link shortening site to get around Strat's firewall]

Man, that saw cuts great, pruned the bottom of a 40 foot tall, 80 foot wide fruitless mulberry in about an hour. But holy shit do my shoulders and arms hurt from holding it over my head.

carrollstrut.gif

• Like 1

Also, buy that sharpener Beans suggested. After pruning a tree 80 feet wide, you're probably already due for a sharpening!

• Like 1

the only remaining name on my tinyurl exception list is rocketpoker28.

Can anyone removed win back your heart or is it lost forever?

Can anyone removed win back your heart or is it lost forever?

if I trust you again, it's my fault. so I try to avoid that situation.

someone on my blog told me about =OFFSET() which is fairly game-changing for me. I had already figured out a way to do that but it took some annoying tricks. very crucial for crunching big reports.

I should become a DJ for the KU radio station. they would probably give me some god awful time slot, but hey, it just sounds like a fun life experience. and I'm sure everyone here would listen, right? my banter between songs would probably be solid, and my voice isn't too terrible. it's something to ponder.