• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I think a picture of calvin coolidge would be a good avi for Cha Cha.

It would sort of be a six degrees from his original handle. The account name could be something like "The Prez" or CalCool"

Well that sounds like a story worth telling.

And yeah, going out is better than not, if you like, you know, socializing, people watching, having at least a shot of someone touching your wang

could just arrange a meet up with essay here if I really wanted someone to touch me.

Even you wouldnt hold out that long waiting to be touched

I don't touch strange men anymore. Not without a few drinks first anyways.

I'm gonna work tomorrow and Friday. I don't get paid if I don't show up so might as well. Not like I got shit to do anyways.

I keep mistaking this dumbass avatar for funyet which has caused me to find more of my own posts funny and original

I got the idiot Whiskers' avatar mixed up with Shake's a lot.

there was talk of making me drive the 2 hours to come in on the 4th because the people with work from home are either out of town or too retarded to be relied upon. let me just emphasize that all of them are paid more and outrank me. I pretty much straight up told my manager I consider my free time more valuable than the two hours of OT I'd get (yes, drive 2 hours to work 2 hours) minus gas and wear/tear on my car.

let me just emphasize that all of them are paid more and outrank me.

Right, that's why you're being asked to work on a holiday.

Essay, you're not in any position to be calling anyone an idiot. Maaaybe Napa, but that's it.

yeah, well. they may ask all they want. they have no leverage, they will have to find a tard-o with WFH. I'm not driving in on a holiday to work two hours when they have consciously chosen not to make it as painless as possible for me.

yeah, well. they may ask all they want. they have no leverage, they will have to find a tard-o with WFH. I'm not driving in on a holiday to work two hours when they have consciously chosen not to make it as painless as possible for me.

People switching accounts make me want to puke. The only thing good about that frog would be shoving a poker up it's ass and roasting it, then serving it with a nice white wine. Can you waterboard a frog?

Holy shit, you drive two hours to work? Each way? Or just total travel time? Either way, its way too much for your compensation. Do you live in the middle of nowhere or just take a job far away?

Wowzers. My new branch, while a shithole, is less than 3 miles and/or 8 minutes from home

I have to work in KC. I couldn't find a job that paid enough to live in KC. thus, I live with the parents and drive. I probably make the same money a normal, independent person with my credentials makes, if you count what I save on rent and pay in gas. it's a real sad situation.

literally the only reason I am not allowed to work from home is that the higher ups are concerned that the lower ranks would goof off and not work. so I am out $8/day over their mistrust for other people. genius.