Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Went to the Sox game Saturday with a friend who had another buddy from Michigan visiting. Was a 4pm start, got into the city around 2:30. Turned out to be a nice solid day of drinking, but my friend bought awful seats. He also invited me with "Hey, got an extra ticket, want to go?" and then, as we get to the stadium, lets me know that they're $45 tickets. Poor invitation etiquette. I think I paid him half.

Had a Sam Adams Boston Lager and a Narragensett Lager before the game, three Wachusett Green Monstah IPA's at the game, a Redhook Longhammer and Sam Summer Ale at the post-game bar, and then we split two pitchers of a Jack's Abby collaboration summer brew when we went to dinner. Had another Sam Summer at my other buddy's apartment after. Quick $100 on food and beer for the day, but the first time I've been out on a guys days in the city since my bachelor party. Bautista also crushed two homers, and it was an entertaining and quick game.

Got to enjoy a few beers Sunday as well. Split bottles of The Tap Brewing - Bitter Rival, Jack's Abby Hurts Like Helles, and their new 2nd Anniversary Double India Pale Lager, and a bottle of Southern Tier Creme Brulee. Also had a Lil Sumpin Sumpin, and a can of Sixpoint Resin. The Creme Brulee was okay,but would really work great as an after dinner/dessert beer. Smelled like burnt sugar, had a lot of sweetness, and 11 oz was just too much to drink. Splitting it 4 or 5 ways (Shake, it would be great as a campfire beer to end the night) would be perfect, since its like 9.5% too. I don't think Jack's Abby distributes much out of MA, but if you guys see any of their offerings, please grab one and enjoy. They're really doing some great stuff with lagers. All their bottles look like this:

oh and guys get this shit: the girlfriend's been kind of a bitch the last couple of days. I've actually been a little worried that I pissed her off or that she's already tired if me or something. but then I saw the date. the first time we banged was june 1st. she was just baaarely starting her monthly thing then. the week after was when it was. well guess what the past coue of days have been? the same damn time the next month! damn pms bullshit. I hadn't factored this shit into the relationship equation AT ALL. fuuuck.

I hadn't factored this shit into the relationship equation AT ALL. fuuuck.

Rookies

I hate PMS and the rag. I don't mind going to town on the rag but some women get all weird about it. My ex wife included and her periods seemed to last for-f'n-ever. Mirena is awesome because it takes away most of the bleeding. They still get all btchy but you can still hate fuck the piss out of them.

I'm on day 3 of my 14 day vacation. Not going anywhere. The new lady is off for 5 days starting tomorrow. Weeee! I'm bringing sexy back.

Shake is soooo gonna knock up this chick within 4 months.

haha, I was describing how being organized and having a priority list was important in my job, and I started the example with, "say I am covering for someone's vacation. they leave on a Tuesday and come back on Friday ... I don't know why anyone would ever take a vacation like that ... but anyway."

haha, I was describing how being organized and having a priority list was important in my job, and I started the example with, "say I am covering for someone's vacation. they leave on a Tuesday and come back on Friday ... I don't know why anyone would ever take a vacation like that ... but anyway."

Cheaper flights

you've gotta be kidding

hahahaha woohoo my hot girlfriend lets me finish inside like all the time lololol I'm so much better than you all

oh hey wow man! that's great! mine does too!

but yeah I'm actually pretty worried she's gonna end up pregnant. that wouldn't be good. but I mean, it's not like I'm pulling out. fuuuuuuuck that.

I just gotta sign the papers pre-conception. after that she's just gonna have to get over it. I'm sure she'll understand.