Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Good catch up.

As seems to be the case more often than not, the one weekend of the summer we went up to the in-laws was hotter than the devils ****. Only 101 on Thursday then Friday through yesterday was 108. Despite 3 days earlier the weather guessers saying it would be about 100. To make matters worse, it doesn't really cool down at night there when it gets that hot. 80 degrees at 7 am. And, because electric is so expensive up there, the father in law is an A/C nazi and won't turn it below 80 degrees. Which is livable during the day with fans going but it makes it tough to sleep at night.

To make matters worse, we had to take the dogs so we drove my truck up. The truck with the non working A/C. It's about an 8 hour drive so we figured we'd leave early and beat most of the heat. Worked ok last Thursday but yesterday we didn't get out of there until 7:30. If you've never driven through Fresno or Bakersfield in the summer time, with no A/C, you're missing out on a real treat. Luckily the wife forgot to raise the setting on the A/C before we left so it was nice and cool in the house when we got home.

Good times at the party though. Drank more than I have in a long time and never felt more than the slightest buzz. Weird that happens sometimes. Usually on really hot days where I'm swimming lot. Kind of a waste of good beer and rum punch though.

Taking the day as an office/work from home day to get caught up on e-mails and rest.

That's what I'm hoping for. I think it would be good for the lebatard show, some funny things to joke about maybe. So that's a plus for us. And basketball wise, he should be on a team that doesn't need him. He could just go in and rebound and play D for 20 minutes a night (max) and get a ring.

Excellent ketchup. Lost all my quotes though. I'm going to try Chrome to see if my enter button works. Here goes.

yippee!

Wow, what a wonderful feeling.

I could just hit enter for the next hour

or

two.

Sweet!

Okay, I had a guy in here hanging out pretty much an hour or two a day for the last week. Could have been Beans real dad. He was 73, looked like he was 90 and hilarious. I can't begin to repeat all the stories but most involved him illicitly making millions, screwing women, ****ing with other rich people he knows, his wife holding a gun to his face, 3 divorces, 2 dead wives, how he carries a gun, a passport and 100K in twenties at all times and assorted other goodies.

He kept calling my boss an assortment of names, "pantywaste", "Prissyass" and saying things like, "where's golden spoon at?" "I can tell by lookin' at ya that you ain't done a lick o' work in yur damn life". "That's a awful pretty golf shirt you're wearin' thar son, bet yur "nancy boy" golf friends are all jealous of ya, eh?"

I was howling. He was awesome.

He bids mail delivery contracts out in the country and has a fleet of trucks and employees. Said he could tell me how to screw the guberment out of cash but he'd have to kill me. He did tell me he bought old school buses and stripped them for parts for his fleet.

Bought a BMW 535 and registered it as a mail delivery vehicle so he didn't have to pay taxes, lol.

Enter

Enter

Enter

wow that's nice.

giggity!

Napa. I think you should start a Body for Life -- 90 day challenge. In all the things I've done nothing worked better at losing weight and getting in shape. You don't need a long term commitment, just a couple months with a game plan in the gym and some focus on the diet. Seriously, nothing would please me more than for you to not only trump these other guys at the job thing, but to nab some hot ass as well. Don't worry about Strat's feelings, we'll get him some drugs or hookers or something.

Shake I don't get the cheap beer route. So you spend 10-12 bucks on a twelver of shit beer, or you can spend 10 on a sixer of good beer and have to drink 1/3 to get just as drunk and in less time. Unless you just want cheap floating in the river beer. Maybe get your case of natty ice or whatever you youngsters drink these days. Then get some lagunitas for the evening campfire time.

Or stop being a pussy and buy a bottle of booze and put a splash of coke in it and piss in your future wifes tent on your first camping together and hope she doesn't know how to drive your truck to leave you passed out in a puddle of your own urine.

did I ever give the impression I only drank cheap beer? I... don't think I did that. I was asking if that prohibition stuff was good or not. saw it in the store but it looked kinda gimmicky.

thinking I gotta go with some devil's backbone, some sam adams summer, something else good, and then a shit ton of corona.

edit: and man, if I drank liquor while camping I'd probably die. we do do a "tequila night" every year though so that's gonna happen. that morning will not be fun. oh and the girlfriend isn't going. plus we've already been camping once. she puked and passed out. I won.

Good beer first, for the taste, then the swill later after you're already buzzed

Need a good "all day" beer if you're pacing it out. Booze doesnt work for me in that regard because I drink too fast. Hell, when I killed most of an 18pk of platty's, it messed me up because they were 6% and not the usual 3.2

I've tried most of the Leinenkuegels

Lemon Shandy

Summer Shandy

Berry Weiss

Sunset Wheat

Some lemon berry combo

Nothing special.

did I ever give the impression I only drank cheap beer? I... don't think I did that.

a shit ton of corona.

Uhhhhh

And lets not make you too manly. You get buzzed on three beers. Chicks do the same, and some of them can drive stick

• Like 1

did I ever give the impression I only drank cheap beer? I... don't think I did that. I was asking if that prohibition stuff was good or not. saw it in the store but it looked kinda gimmicky.

thinking I gotta go with some devil's backbone, some sam adams summer, something else good, and then a shit ton of corona.

edit: and man, if I drank liquor while camping I'd probably die. we do do a "tequila night" every year though so that's gonna happen. that morning will not be fun. oh and the girlfriend isn't going. plus we've already been camping once. she puked and passed out. I won.

Lagunitas Prohibition Ale is 9.6% that is all you need to know.

I think it was when you said you needed to put together a beer list and do it cheaply.

I thought Guapo was talking about that Batch-19 stuff by Coors, but after some googling I'm guessing he's probably talking about the Speakeasy beer.

Edit: Or Lagunitas.

oh ok I must have seen something else because it wasn't lagunitas.

and I try to stay away from high alcohol beers for the same reason as ron: I can't drink slowly. once I start I have to just keep drinking. unfortunately I'm also not a giant tub of goo like ron (no offense) so I do tend to get drunker easier. hence the corona.

and by the way, corona ain't cheap. it's certainly not a "good" beer, but it's damn near double the price of bud.

You're taking the girl camping?? Eww Gross!!

I think it was when you said you needed to put together a beer list and do it cheaply.

I thought Guapo was talking about that Batch-19 stuff by Coors, but after some googling I'm guessing he's probably talking about the Speakeasy beer.

Edit: Or Lagunitas.

That was (one of) my dad's bars name. Practically grew up in the joint. It was a wild ass country night club and when he got older they got tired of dealing with all the drunk ass Napas and Shakes of the world, and decided to remodel and just make it smaller and serve food. I said, "Like a little Speakeasy?" And the name stuck. I actually got them all the old gangster photos to hang on the bathroom walls. Still there I believe.

If I seem pretty giddy today it's because I leave in 2 hours to go see Rush and get drunk. No pansy ass beer though. Probably some Burger or Weidemann like my grandmammy drank.

and I try to stay away from high alcohol beers for the same reason as ron: I can't drink slowly. once I start I have to just keep drinking.

unfortunately I'm also not a giant tub of goo like ron (no offense)

so I do tend to get drunker easier.

We agree

None taken

Hey hey hey, i never said I get drunk easier. Hell, its taking 9 or so bottles of beer to get the buzz rolling lately. Not even light beers, regular 5-6% Not good. Too expensive when out and filling at home.

Couple of weeks ago, practically killed a 750ml of Captain Morgan's over the course of 3.5 hours. I was buzzed, but coulda killed it and then started some beers. Not a quality I'm glad I have. Thanks again DAD

A buddy, Kyle Krantz needs some votes to win something. When he was in high school he was the fat kid that got picked on and it motivated him to learn about nutrition and become an ultra runner.

https://apps.facebook.com/grandprizecandidat/Contest.psp?c=391052&u=49156&a=387772117996057&p=79617532620&v=Entry&id=1671913&rest=1

It's under Suunto-est 1936 on FB or their website.

oh I wasn't implying you get drunk easier. I know you don't. just the whole not being able to drink slowly thing. if I drank a sixer of 10% beer I'd be done in 45 minutes and probably vomiting. no going slow for me.