Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I'm all for being very selective on personality. napa is a ridiculously nice and smart guy. he should settle for nothing less than that in a girl. but man, that's an absurd double standard you just showcased with that post. why are girls judged so much more harshly than guys on weight?

That was kind of my point.

because fuck em that's why

Well, this too

Banging fatties is much more fun than being miserable because you keep getting stood up by hot chicks.

Banging a fatty that is into you is much better than banging a hottie who's also a lying, cheating dyke

• Like 1

Banging a fatty that is into you is much better than banging a hottie who's also a lying, cheating dyke

I bet it could be fun to bang a lying, cheating dyke hottie if you were aware of her lying, cheating dykeness beforehand and had zero fucks to give.

Well, except the literal fuck.

So one fuck. One fuck to give.

• Like 1

True, the hatred that would come through would keep me going for awhile. However, I was goin for the banging a hottie who's a lying, cheating dyke that stood before god and professed her undying love for you. Sickness and health and all that garbage that's BS

the swap to the ford explorer was ****ing genius and I was deeply disappointed with everyone over its reception

I actually saw and appreciated it on the first day you did it.

True, the hatred that would come through would keep me going for awhile. However, I was goin for the banging a hottie who's a lying, cheating dyke that stood before god and professed her undying love for you. Sickness and health and all that garbage that's BS

That's why the "professing before god" thing is a joke. Find a relationship and set of circumstances and make it work for you (and her)

If its traditional, fine. If its an open relationship, great too. If its flirting with bitches and her getting some monthly vag on the side, awesome. Let me watch or take pics

That's what I say.

Duke Manatee@DukeManatee 5 Jun

oh god brain freeze it hurts

I'm going to create a new account so I can use the frog with the leaf umbrella as my avatar. I just need an appropriate name to go with it.

I'll follow that account if I'm allowed to

"bang out a fattie." that bothers me a little.

Afraid they'll turn you down too?

That would hurt, huh? Well, it would happen. Believe it or not, some "fatties" have standards too.

Not cool man, not cool

A) Lighten up, Francis(es)

B) It was more of a phrase than a matter of point.

I'm all for being very selective on personality. napa is a ridiculously nice and smart guy. he should settle for nothing less than that in a girl. but man, that's an absurd double standard you just showcased with that post. why are girls judged so much more harshly than guys on weight?

I am neither of those things. And I don't see it as a double standard as I know full well why attractive women do not sleep with me. And that's fine. I'm the exact same way. I hate myself, largely because I'm fat, and so I don't see it being a contradiction that I don't want to be with a girl I don't find attractive. I'd like to believe that if you scanned my posts I'm not ever saying "woe is me, why won't this seven sleep with me?" (cue whiskers to find exactly that). Most, if not all, of my frustration with the opposite sex is either blamed squarely on me or because people don't follow through with plans.

Simple solution napa. Bang a fatty.

Speaking of dyke ex wives, you know how after a relationship ends you usually have that relapse one more time sexy time? Never had that with the ex wife. I was thinking about that the other day and if it ever did happen I would probably get so rough I'd kill her.

• Like 1

Just Netflix'd Drive

Opening scene, he pulls into Staples parking lot, gets out, walks out, but leaves both guys in the back of the car. What were they supposed to do? They had large bags...and looked like criminals. What was their escape plan?

Just Netflix'd Drive

Opening scene, he pulls into Staples parking lot, gets out, walks out, but leaves both guys in the back of the car. What were they supposed to do? They had large bags...and looked like criminals. What was their escape plan?

That's not his concern. He's the Driver. He drives.

I'm not saying you have to be a perfect physical specimen to turn a girl down. I'm just saying there's some middle ground here. ultimately, weight is a temporary thing.

I'm just saying stuff. if people mistake it for something insightful, well that's their fault. you could listen to me all day and be convinced several times that I'm not blatantly retarded. you'd be a fool of course. but you wouldn't know that right away.