I Called In Sick Today

staffing agency was ok after all. they indeed do have a temp to hire thing that could be a good fit. I had overheard her on the phone desperately trying to place someone in a $10 manual labor job and was like, okay this is probably not the right setting for me and my tie and my uppity attitude.

I found a job for you if you're willing to relocate overseas.

Tb2Q8xo.png

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Make sure you don't wear a tie, and bring up hookers if it fits into the conversation.

I haven't had to wear a tie at a car dealership in about 15 years. There is a dealer by me and on Sundays when I drive by and see the salesmen outside wearing them I wince every time. Hell, in the summer everyone wore shorts.

I once f'd up an interview BY wearing a tie.

See!!! Oh, and I didn't wear one. I was dressed nice, but even the wife thought it wasn't necessary.

I can't think of a conversation where hookers don't just naturally slide in

I am interviewing for business stuff, not hippie bullshit.

You my friend are not only in the wrong field, but damn you need some Hippie Juice. (My fantasy football team name).

Yeah, I'm super serious around girls id think I might have a chance with but ill f around with girls I have no chance with. Like, literally just had a convo with a friends fiancé where she said we should go on a date when I'm in town and I said the only dates I go on end in pound town even if it means a detail to the Eiffel Tower with her fiancé.

Bro at work I was complaining about last week keeps trying to hook me up with friends if his girlfriend and I'm like, I don't want to hang out with you alone, much less with your girlfriend and her friends and the last thing I need is how awful I am getting back to you so you can go and tell everybody at work. Not to mention, I've seen your standards and I want nothing to do with 90% of the alleged hot chicks you know.

Yeah, I'm super serious around girls id think I might have a chance with

but ill f around with girls I have no chance with...even if it means a detail to the Eiffel Tower with her fiancé.

I've seen your standards and I want nothing to do with 90% of the alleged hot chicks you know.

Ummm

Errrrrr. (Don't know what that last part means)

Standards? Maybe forget about your supreme standards for a bit, get a base hit or two, then go back to swinging for the fences. Or maybe just get a foul tip. Shit, in your case, how about just bringing a bat up to your plate appearance.

• Like 1

Ummm

Errrrrr. (Don't know what that last part means)

Standards? Maybe forget about your supreme standards for a bit, get a base hit or two, then go back to swinging for the fences. Or maybe just get a foul tip. Shit, in your case, how about just bringing a bat up to your plate appearance.

Re: Ummm. I feel Napa's pain. He needs to change that (maybe with more confidence?), but I get it. A good start to making that change would've been to ask the girl he's never going to talk to again for boob pics. Oh well.

Re: Standards. I agree with the overall point, but I wouldn't want to date girls that are friends with a guy I don't like either.

I'm not gonna bang out a fatty just to appease you assholes.

Hey, that's cool, you do you.

Unrelated, but I just posted a sweet picture of a frog in the photo thread.

I'm not gonna bang out a fatty just to appease you assholes.

Afraid they'll turn you down too?

That would hurt, huh? Well, it would happen. Believe it or not, some "fatties" have standards too.

Not cool man, not cool

spoiler alert!

Yeah, I'm super serious around girls id think I might have a chance with but ill f around with girls I have no chance with. Like, literally just had a convo with a friends fiancé where she said we should go on a date when I'm in town and I said the only dates I go on end in pound town even if it means a detail to the Eiffel Tower with her fiancé.

Bro at work I was complaining about last week keeps trying to hook me up with friends if his girlfriend and I'm like, I don't want to hang out with you alone, much less with your girlfriend and her friends and the last thing I need is how awful I am getting back to you so you can go and tell everybody at work. Not to mention, I've seen your standards and I want nothing to do with 90% of the alleged hot chicks you know.

so yeah, this is more serious than I thought. ron, we're gonna need you to get on a plane to iowa immediately for a 4 week intensive course on women. we don't need napa to turn into you, we just need him to meet you in the middle.

(whiskers is right though it is ridiculously hard to be flirty with a girl you actually like, well for me and people like napa essay and whiskers.)

I'm all for being very selective on personality. napa is a ridiculously nice and smart guy. he should settle for nothing less than that in a girl. but man, that's an absurd double standard you just showcased with that post. why are girls judged so much more harshly than guys on weight?

I try too hard with women I like. Nonstop quips and jokes. It can sometimes smell of desperation. Then I can dial it back, be mysterious, not say much and then she's even more thrilled that she doesn't have to talk to me

It's a dance