I Called In Sick Today

Back to this pulling out thing

I dont wear rubbers, as it should be in a long term monogamous relationship. She isnt on the pill and the chance of her getting prego are slimmish. So why take the chance? Pull out.

Also, I like my face down there so I dont want to be continually making deposits. Wiping up with a towel seems like less work than the alternative. What is even the procedure? Squatting? Ice cream scooper? Pushing? Douche all the time?

Just never appealed to me and none of the ladies instructed me otherwise. Hmmmm. Where's fraut when we need her?

I think you're overthinking this. After the deed is done the gal goes to take a pee anyway, wipes up and is done with it. Did you not go to biology class? The woman body is designed to absorb the seed. IT'S NATURES WAY RONNIE!!

How 'bout pulling out of the vag and finishing with a BJ? Win win!

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I dont wear rubbers, as it should be in a long term monogamous relationship. She isnt on the pill and the chance of her getting prego are slimmish. So why take the chance? Pull out.

Also, I like my face down there so I dont want to be continually making deposits. Wiping up with a towel seems like less work than the alternative. What is even the procedure? Squatting? Ice cream scooper? Pushing? Douche all the time?

Just never appealed to me and none of the ladies instructed me otherwise. Hmmmm. Where's fraut when we need her?

You kind of lost me halfway through this post. But anyway, I prefer a woman to be on the pill. Why take the chance, plus leaving it in there feels way better.

would it count towards this discussin if I ask the guys who had bad circumcisions how it feels every time they get an erection? because that seems pretty relevant.

I wonder what the complication rate is when they're done as babies by a trained professional.

So F'ucking stupid. Like Ron said, you don't remember a thing about it. Most likely you were a couple days old when it happend. And, your parents did you a favor. No woman wants to put one of those ugly, uncut things in their mouth.

I feel like this is an assumption.

you shouldn't be making that decision for your kid.

You kind of have to. If you choose not to, it's not like a reasonable adult is going to choose to get cut. By doing nothing, you're not leaving the door open as much as being 99% sure you're making that final decision.

I think you're overthinking this. After the deed is done the gal goes to take a pee anyway, wipes up and is done with it. Did you not go to biology class? The woman body is designed to absorb the seed.

Yeah, they can leak for hours, tilter. Your information seems faulty.

Seee? Leakage. Nobody needs that. Dump and wipe, easy peasy. Feels the same to me. Maybe I'll give it a whirl. Dont need no kid though

we need to know how often ****ups happen during cuttings to have this discussion. I'm on mobile and am not researching that shit. again, the health benefits, as far as I understand it, are mostly about STDs that can be avoided with condoms. I could be wrong.

not gonna argue about what girls prefer. you are doing surgery on your kid assuming you know what the prevailing attitude is going to be 16-18 years from now. if there is anything we should know from reading history, it's that you shouldn't think you can make a reliable guess about how humans are going to behave/think a month from now, let alone multiple decades.

Let's be honest, Ron doesn't really care what is down there when he's doing work.

If its a dick, it better be cut. I aint putting it in my mouth otherwise

• Like 1

If you are successful and make these guys money they'll pretty much let you do whatever you want. It's amazing what they'll excuse.

Oh well, enough of that. Threesome story?

When I sold cars I used to tell people you screw the owners wife on the hood of car in the show room floor and not get fired if you sold enough cars.

One time I had just moved to a Nissan dealer my previous manager recruited me to. Over the last week of the month and the first 2 1/2 weeks of the next month I was on a crazy roll. Seemed everyone I talked to bought a car. Even had 2 different times where a customer bought 2 cars during the same deal. Went 14 days in a row selling a car at one point. Well, then came a family camping/skiiing trip that had been planned for months. I really wanted to go but figured since I just started they wouldn't let me take the time off.

So, of course, I went without telling them I'd be gone for a week. The following Monday I showed up for my shift like nothing happened. I got a bit of an ass chewing from the General Sales Manager then he told me to go sell some cars because another salesman was within a car and a half of catching me for salesman of the month.

I hung on for salesman of the month but never again had a run even close to that. Manager chewed my ass many more times for "going on a runner when you were on a roll like that". Good times.

To strats point of botched circumcisions, who's to say that people choosing to do it later in life wont get a hatchet man or a botched job

STRAT JUST GOT PWND

#owned #debate #pokerforum #nopoker #leaveitin #eurotrash #hugedong #stratcanspareinches

• Like 1
plus leaving it in there feels way better.

This

Yeah, they can leak for hours, tilter. Your information seems faulty.

Why....do you know this. And, what the hell do I care? It feels better, remember?

If its a dick, it better be cut. I aint putting it in my mouth otherwise

Told you speedz

When I sold cars I used to tell people you screw the owners wife on the hood of car in the show room floor and not get fired if you sold enough cars.

One time I had just moved to a Nissan dealer my previous manager recruited me to. Over the last week of the month and the first 2 1/2 weeks of the next month I was on a crazy roll. Seemed everyone I talked to bought a car. Even had 2 different times where a customer bought 2 cars during the same deal. Went 14 days in a row selling a car at one point. Well, then came a family camping/skiiing trip that had been planned for months. I really wanted to go but figured since I just started they wouldn't let me take the time off.

So, of course, I went without telling them I'd be gone for a week. The following Monday I showed up for my shift like nothing happened. I got a bit of an ass chewing from the General Sales Manager then he told me to go sell some cars because another salesman was within a car and a half of catching me for salesman of the month.

I hung on for salesman of the month but never again had a run even close to that. Manager chewed my ass many more times for "going on a runner when you were on a roll like that". Good times.

Yeah, some things don't change. Having been out of a large dealer for 8+ years it will be weird going back for probably a couple minutes. I do have a more realistic perspective this time around and a vow to do many things differently. I presume they will give the "new guy" some leeway to try some things. Again, I'm kinda jumpin' the gun here and don't want to jinx myself.

Years back I quit a job as sales manager at a Chrysler dealer and the next day took a job selling at a Honda dealer, (with the promise of advancement). They told me to share a desk with a salesman who was off so I put a couple things in an empty desk drawer. The next day when I came in everyone got quite and I noticed my stuff on the middle of the showroom floor. I picked it up and loudly asked asked the sales manager how many cars I had to sell that month to have "that desk" (pointing at the salseman sitting there) to myself. He giggled and said, "twenty and it's yours". A month later the guy walked in to find his shit laying in the middle of the showroom floor and everyone laughing. Good times.

I'm not sure about the dick cutting. I mean, I was am glad for it. I presumed my son is as well. My grandchild just had to have surgery to fix the botched job, but was okay after a couple days. I realize it's a cultural thing, but also feel there has to be some benefits to stimulation, and also a benefit of avoiding awkward scenarios when you are older. I get the argument against. It seems cruel and all. But I'd probably still vote to have it done. It's a personal choice and no one is regulating it, or at least in this country.

Trim up that stache and interview like a champ rando. Leave the jesus sandals at home

Yeah, I still don't think I'm wearing a tie though! I have some nice dress clothes I buy occasionally, that rarely get used, but if I land this job it will be a mad dash to Macy's or something, lol. Oh yeah, stache will be tight. I actually have to go find a place to get a haircut tonight after work though. Regular chick can't do it. I can't go in late tommorow because I am leaving early for the Styx concert, and will be late the next morning on the interview. I kind of jumped the gun though. Deb's on vacation next week and I ws kind of hoping to surprise her by quitting and hooking up somewhere after. This is immediate and not sure how quickly they will want me to start, but by the way the owner talked, pretty much immediately.

So, the old girlfriend who was into other girls used to flirt with this younger hot blonde (by younger I mean 30ish, she was about 40) at the tanning bed place, mostly to make her uncomfortable. You know, she'd say things like, "I'll be in her mastubating if you want to join in". She used to tell me about it, mostly to get me hot I suppose. And then low and behold I get a call at work and she says, "Hurry home tonight, have I got a surprise for you!!!".

To strats point of botched circumcisions, who's to say that people choosing to do it later in life wont get a hatchet man or a botched job

STRAT JUST GOT PWND

#owned #debate #pokerforum #nopoker #leaveitin #eurotrash #hugedong #stratcanspareinches

I've heard it's much less likely to go badly later in life because it's much easier to know how much skin to leave. mine's like, absolutely perfect length, couldn't be happier with it. everything is in good working order. I am sure of that due to my rigorous daily testing regimen.

• Like 1

Yeah, some things don't change. Having been out of a large dealer for 8+ years it will be weird going back for probably a couple minutes.

I always thought it would be more fun, and probably make more money, working for an independant used car lot. Way more laid back, no ties etc... Threw around the idea for a while of opening one up with an old timer salesman but neither one of us had the money and motiviation at the time to jump through the hoops to pull it off.

I only sold cars for 4 or 5 years. Ultimately, save for that run I wrote about, I wasn't good enough, consistently enough, to make enough money to make the stupid hours and BS worth it. This was all in the late 80's/early 90's and I still miss it sometimes though.

I've heard it's much less likely to go badly later in life because it's much easier to know how much skin to leave. mine's like, absolutely perfect length, couldn't be happier with it. everything is in good working order. I am sure of that due to my rigorous daily testing regimen.

What would you rather have, a less perfect dong or less perfect teeth? Since, well, both are sublime

my teeth aren't quite as perfect as you'd think. I have a small gap in my front teeth from where I let the plaque get out of control many years ago. not quite a cavity, but noticeable. nothing can fix it, other than maybe gluing some fake bit of white on to the mini-hole. it's ****ing annoying. but I can deal.

dong, not close. teeth can deny you many a chance to put the dong to use. the dong ain't gonna stop me from using my dong, long as it's a dong-downgrade within reason.

I tried to get my boss to start saying 'dupesip' instead of dupe [duplicate] CUSIP today. it didn't work.

I think I'm going to take guapo's advice and write a baller paraplanner cover letter tonight. not much about me on paper says paraplanner, so I mean it is almost definitely wasted effort. but you gotta try.

it's been like two weeks on some of my apps. sort of discouraging. we can't all be Randys.

Macklemore is coming back to Des Moines in October except he's playing the Wells Fargo Arena and he has legit openers (Talib Kweli and Big KRIT). Crazy that not even a year before he didn't sell out a small venue here in town now he's headlining at a fairly large arena. Getting tickets obv.

• Like 1

When I was looking for a new job I didn't hear anything back for multiple weeks and when I did it was "no". And I was sending multiple apps a week. And then I still had to basically beg for this job.

Of course, I have awful teeth and a small dong, so I don't know how comparable our situations are.