Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Did Ron every figure out that SAE 30 and 10 - 30 oil isn't the same thing? Geezus man....

Shake already got a girlfriend, Napa is working a booty call. I swear if SA and strat get laid by the end of the year too this thread will become useless.

Bwahahaha

"Cruise", luncheon thing was ok. Decent food but the cruise only went around the harbor area. I guess the don't wan't people puking over the rails at a corporate

thing so they don't tread out to the rougher water.

You are going to be so disappointed my friend. The build up is not worth it. It's definitely not better Nate than lever.

Edit: she hurt me Tilty. I'm not sure I'm ready to let her let me enter her. Plus I'm feeling very apathetic about everything lately.

Oh, and good news on my cousin is they ruled out stroke, tumor and blood clot. bad news is they have no idea what's wrong with her. I guess she's been having headaches past few weeks and yesterday she was driving home from jogging (yeah I don't know either) and her right side went numb so she called a girlfriend to come pick her up and take her to the hospital where at some point she was paralyzed but she came out of that. Ill probably stop by tomorrow after work to see if I can see her.

Going to San Diego for a day/night next month. Any suggestions?

Hang out with Mr. Mover.

I'm busy that month. The "city" of San Diego is huge. where will you be at? You will have a car right? What day/night exactly? Give all the deets like the general area where you're staying and what other obligations you have and who you're with and I'll do my best. I will give an honest effort.

Honestly, I live in North County so I'm probably not the best person to ask but I'll help where I can. I know some stuff.

Did Ron every figure out that SAE 30 and 10 - 30 oil isn't the same thing? Geezus man....

I was never a fix it guy or an outdoors guy. I was good at sports. Didnt fix cars in the garage with my dad (we covered him already) and was/is a mama's boy. We never lived in a place where we mowed the lawn. Always in an apt, townhouse, triplex, whatever. I grew up poor and in kind of a broken home. So, yeah, I never really learned any of that crap. Would of liked to cared more about cars growing up. And learned to play the piano, but that's a different story. Piano or guitar, but I'm hardly creative

I did know that they weren't the same but was curious if it could be used as a substitute. I went to Walmart. They had a huge selection. Got the sae30. Grass is getting tall. Maybe I'll bore everyone with the HUGE front yard mow. Back yard has one grassy area that I wack. The rest is a pool and pool deck, a rock area and a mulch area.

Suited if you want to post the story go for it. But please nobody quote it so when I inevitably change my mind we can remove it forever.

So, day started out with me and my roommate (Kyle) pre-gaming while we figured out what we were going to do for the night because I hadn't heard anything from the chick.(Steph) because I didn't want to initiate the conversation. Then, a friend of mine and Kyles (Balls, because that's what we really call him) comes over to join us and we start playing "Cards Against Humanity" (fun game, btw, totally worth the $25) and drinking more. Get a text from Steph that she'll be at a bar close to us from 7-10 and they're doing $1 jello shots to raise money for a fundraiser. This was at around 7. At around 9 we head over to the bar and I see her there and she's talking to the dude (lets call him Tax) whom I was going to do taxes for part time had I not found a real job. It's important to note that I'm pretty drunk right now as it is and I'm pounding $2 whiskey/cokes like its my job, so it's only getting worse. Probably a mistake, but whatever.

I introduce my roommate and our friend by their real names only to have Balls say "but you can call me Balls" and then I tell him this is exactly why we can't take you anywhere. They go and find a table and I talk to Steph for a bit when she starts telling me a story but then won't finish it and I tell her kinda jokingly, "if you're not going to finish the story I'm going to go talk to my friends over there, feel free to join us when you want to finish it" assuming she'd come over after a bit.

Well, she didn't. And I wasn't about to lose this power move, so I continued to talk to my friends while the bar started to clear out and we see Tax start moving in trying to swoop. At this point my friends were like, wtf, man, you gotta go over there and bless them were trying to come up with ways for them to run interference for me. Litlte do they know I'm an expert in reading body language and I have some experience in how Steph acts whens shes drunk and is into the dude, so I just tell them to settle, shes not into him, I'm going to let this play out. Meanwhile, I keep catching her look over at me and giving a "get me out of here" look to which I just laugh and do nothing because I'm an awesome person. Well, he eventually gets the hint and gets up to go to the bathroom and I go and ask her if shes having fun or something equally dumb and when he comes back, she goes to the bathroom and I have to talk to him and pretend that I don't know that he just got shot down and that I'm probably going to end up banging her tonight. Which was a fun conversation.

I think its around 11:30 at this point in time and we start talking a bit and I notice the bartender putting up stools and I make a joke to Steph about I wonder if they know they can be open till 2 here and the bartender gets pissed at me and is all "umm, we're actually a restaurant and not a bar, so we can't stay open that late" and I'm trying to explain that I was just joking and the bartender that had been serving me all night takes my side and kinda difuses her co-bartender. Then Kyle decides it'd be funny if I got kicked out so he told the bartender to kick me out and she did and I fake threw some chairs and just stood outside looking in while I waited for them to settle up tabs and come outside.

Balls leaves to go what I thought was home. Steph was super drunk and was going to drive home, but I convinced her not to do that because my roommate (Kyle) was still sober and would give her a ride home and I'd help her get her car in the morning, so she agreed to ride with us. However, while were driving it gets brought up that me and Kyle are going to go to a bar right across from our apartment after we drop her off and then she decides she wants to do that too. She then tells Kyle that me and her used to make out all the time (he knew already) and that we had sex and it was awesome (we didn't and it wouldn't have been), but Kyle doesn't hear me say that it wasn't true.

Get to the bar, find a table and then me and Kyle go to get drinks and find out Balls actually came here instead. Come back to the table and Steph had moved from our table to the next table that had the three girls. (Come to find out later she told them that she was here with some weird guys that she didn't really know and if they would kind of look out for her). Well, they quickly realize that she at least knows me based on her grabbing me and stuff like that and we join their table and have some fun. Turns out the cuter two of the three girls live in the same apartment complex we do. I probably end up being a little to flirty with one of the girls all things considered, but she seemed to be flirting back a little, too, so, whatever. At some point it gets brought up between the girls that'd it be so hot to have a guy meet you in the bathroom and then have sex and they all pretty much agree on it. And because I'm not trying to get kicked out of this bar or piss of the bartenders and because I'm me, I don't take the opportunity to do just that.

We continue to just bullshit for awhile until eventually it's just me and Steph sitting at our table with a table of middle aged people next to us that keeps looking over at us. We're just talking a little when shes like we should make out and I say, "it's like 10 minutes to closing time. I hate it when people do that and there's hardly anybody here so everybody will see us. Just wait like ten minutes" Eventually, one of the people at the table over asks if I'm even old enough to be here which is just exactly what you want to hear at this point in time. She then gets a little annoyed that I won't make out with her in the middle of this bar and starts saying she wants me to drive her home. I tell her a) i don't have a car here and b) i'm way to drunk, Kyle can drive you(us) to your place or we can go back to mine. She keeps insisting to go back to her place and it's pretty close so, whatever. Go outside, make out a litlte, whatever. I convince her that Kyle will give us a ride at bar close, which he does. We get back to her place and I walk her to the door, because I'm a gentlemen, and she says to come in for a tour. I give Kyle the "hold on, don't leave yet" hands down sign to make sure I have a ride if I'm reading to much into it. We get inside and I go in for a kiss and right before she stops me and goes "wait, I think somebodys here...Matt? Matt? is that you?"

matt - "yeah"

me - "who the **** is matt?

steph - you know, matt

me - your ex matt? wtf is he doing here?

steph - i didn't tell you? hes living here

me - Uh, no, you definitely did not say that, but whatever (and because I'm smooth I go in for another kiss only to get shot down)

steph - matt, what are you doing up

matt - *something, something, i don't remember what he says*

me - is this ****ing real life right now? is this really happening?

steph - yes, calm down, come have a drink...Matt! come out here, its Napa

me - seriously, wtf is happening, no, i don't want a drink

steph - well, maybe you should go

me - i think i will *go outside, only to see kyle had left...come back inside"

me - he left

steph - he left?

me- yeah, he left *calls kyle tells him to come back*

at this point steph goes into the kitchen to talk to matt and i stopped paying attention and can't remember any thing they said, I see kyles headlights come in through the blinds and I just leave without saying goodbye and then delete her number from my phone. Turns out Kyle took the "hold on, don't leave" hands as "leave bro, I got this" because he had heard her say that we had had sex before and he just assumed.

So, that's where we are. I figured she would have texted me, but apparently shes pretty good at being stubborn, too. Not sure where this goes from here. I have no intention of initiating the first contact back, which I could do via facebook or word with friends, so, we'll see.

To add to that...talking later with the girls from the table Steph apparently said some pretty mean shit about us like how we made her come and she hated us and wanted to leave and thought we all sucked and she had no idea why she was here with us and that they should rescue her from us.

Hi Speedz. I waited like 30 minutes. Well, more like 15. Ok 10.

I hope you and your girlfriend and your pets are well.

Well, 10 is better than less than 10. All are fine, thanks. Finally almost completely moved in, 2 weeks later. And I really don't want to start work on Monday...I'm not ready to give up on my 6 years of not being a working human.

someone was talking about me needing to work OT to support having a girlfriend someday. I used the "want a friend? get a dog" line. she said, "girlfriends offer more than just companionship" and I'm like "pets aren't limited to companionship...." and then closed with "it could be considered being thrifty." and then people stopped talking to me.

People are the worst.

I'm not sure I'm ready to let her let me enter her.

I like this line.

Sounds like lupus.

Amyloidosis.

I was never a fix it guy or an outdoors guy. So, yeah, I never really learned any of that crap.

I'm constantly annoyed by the fact that I missed that crucial window...probably 5-15 years old...that allows someone to feel really comfortable fixing or building pretty much anything. I try my best, but it's a grind for me to figure shit out. Got a new cordless drill for the move, which was nice. But that's the most complicated tool I can use. Unless you count a LASER used to cut tissue during surgery. So I've got that going for me, which is nice.

I just kinda pretended she didn't ask to get drinks and moved onto some other subject. Nothing substantial was said. I let her have the last text. Probably won't be texting her back anytime.

Nevermind me, just here to drop a deuce.

but I wore my stihl hat and my cowboy boots! no way he could think that!

full_village%20people%20construction%20worker-back-3.jpg

Going to San Diego for a day/night next month. Any suggestions?

Tijuana. Club Adelitas.

oil in the lawn mower. internet says sae30. Is that regular old 10w-30? Anyone have thoughts?

Im waiting for the last post to respond. Hopefully someone will tell ya that air cooled engines almost always require "straight weight" oils...aka sae30

man beans your advice was TERRIBLE. that guy was a total dick. wouldn't even come from where he was in his yard to the fence where I was trying to talk to him from to talk to me. after about 3 minutes he could tell I wasn't leaving so he came over. told him it was my land back there and I just wanted to introuce myself, let him know it was me driving in and out, and give him my phone number. his response? "what are you gonna be doing down there that I need your phone number for?" bigger dick than strat I tell ya.

Hey... that was a good start. Even better than if the guy was all nice and shit. Trust me, this will be the beginning of a great relationship...

Now you need to wait a few weeks before attempting contact again. Next time, bring along the future wife and a pie. Preferably pecan. Buy a Mrs. Icewater special from the store, mash up the filling into a frozen pie crust, let it thaw and use a fork to mash the sides down like a home made version. Put it in the oven and singe it a little. Make it appear that you guys made it yourselves

Put a towel decorated in chickens over it and give it to him. Act like he killed you with kindness the first time you met and youre trying to return the favor. Chat about this and that for a while even if hes standing there giving you the thousand yard stare. Keep smiling like you are happy to be there. Anyone else that appears run over, shake hands, and say something like, "HOWDY NEIGHBOR!"

This follow up is an absolute MUST. Think about it. As I type, the guy is all smug and shit that he "told you off" and let it be known that he was some big shot ruler of that particular area. You can not allow this to continue. Otherwise he has the upper hand in any future dealings with you. Gotta make the shit make an about face and start feeling guilty. The only way to pull that off is to do something similar to the above. Show me someone who can be a total dick when in that type situation and hes either brain dead or hiding a meth lab in an outhouse somewhere

Whatever you do, dont fall into his trap and avoid/ignore him from now on. Thats exactly what he wants. Puts him in the perfect place to screw with you as long as youre around...

Some assholes take longer to break than others but Ive never staggered across one that I couldnt tame

Killim with kindness...

Got the sae30.

Now take that air cleaner screw off with a butter knife and scrape off the oily buildup with it before it start running poorly...

didnt read for reciprocity

In other news...

Went to see doc today. Got six perscriptions. No idea what they are. Plus I got ahold of some empty IV bags for backup just in case my soda cans filled with hard liquor get confiscated. Well, theyre not exactly empty... got some sort of anti-coagualnt liquid in them. Apparantly they are for collecting blood from patients. Couldnt tell me if it was harmful or not. They have several tubes running into them as well. Ill investigate the matter in the morning.

The nurse, which is an old friend as well, remarked, "Good God how much have you had to drink today?" when I entered the room...

Obviously just enough to accept bags full of blood additives for whiskey containers

• Like 1

Great idea, buy more land that you can't get to.

hey it's the same land bro, only one piece of land I can't get to. only one!

but actually, something that's interesting (especially to strat I'm sure) is that my uncle had bought an ajoining plot, like a couple of acres, that hits a road on the other side of the land. there's no connecting road from the main road to my land on that adjoining property, but if I can buy that too then at least there's the possibility. not sure if I can afford both. well hell, I'm sure I can't afford both, but I might just do it anyways.

I think I'm going to make a higher bid than Shake for the land.

already own half bitch! but sure, you can outbid me. then you would own the other half. we could be land brothers! we could camp and walk and cut trees and hang out and all kinds of stuff!

"it's like 10 minutes to closing time. I hate it when people do that and there's hardly anybody here so everybody will see us. Just wait like ten minutes"

and here's where the problems arose...

(I'll delete the quoted part if you want me to)

but no, it seemed like she was really into you the whole night. only confusing thing was her telling the girls she didn't like you guys. but there's a good possibility she was just talking mostly about your friend and also trying to be cool at the same time or something. I mean she was giving you muuuultiple signs that she wanted the wang. and yeah, the living with the ex and not telling you thing is really weird, but I think you may be thinking too much into that. were they living together in a nick cave situation because neither of them could get out of the lease? did they decide to stay actual friends and he was watching her dog? did they break up because he was gay? we need more info on why he was there and it seems you bolted before you could get it.

either way I don't think it was as much of a "girl screwing with napa's heart" as much as you think it is. and I mean I understand why you would assume that's what it is; after all, she's a woman, and that's what they do. you need to hang out with her at least one more time to get an explanation as to why that dude was there. I mean she made out with you and told your friend that you two had sex. she was definitely interested.

of course she could be a raging cunt like suited's pal and was really just messing with you, but we don't know that yet.

Now you need to wait a few weeks before attempting contact again.

well if I do end up buying the whole thing pretty soon then I will have a good excuse to go talk to him. tell him to expect a lot less traffic since I'll be blocking that bitch up. apparently half the town has a key to the gate now because my uncle wanted to be some big shot fancy pants (the reason why he left his wife completely broke; apparently he was late on all his bills and had a shit ton of credit card debt). but anyways, that leaves me in sort of a moral quandry: how low should I go on my offer? too low and I'd be taking advantage of a family member, but too high and I won't be able to afford it. thinking like 10% below assessed value.

when is the cruise?

another two people hired out of our group, a third doing a lateral move in the company just to get out. it's a group of only like 30, so basically shit was already real and is now realer. I applied to the place that has taken half of the departured, will probably at least get an interview based on where I work.

two non-words in this post

Put a towel decorated in chickens over it and give it to him.

I loved this part.

I think Napa should definitely buy the other half of land. So many wacky situations!

Well, I always said the story was weird and embarrassing for me. I don't think she was intentionally f'ing with me and I think its pretty likely she was blacked out from the second bar on and wouldn't remember doing any almost of that (or at least claim as much) if I brought it up. And she owns her townhome and from my understanding, part of the reason they broke up (other than the fact he kinda sucks) is he just randomly moved all his shit in without really asking and she told him to get his stuff out. I just thought that there'd be a lot of bs I didn't want to deal with so I said forget it. Ill be friendly with her but probably not much more.

napa I think you're worrying way more about this than you should (surprise!). her telling the other girls she didn't like you guys would worry me more than the ex thing. I mean she brought you there. she mentioned having sex with you earlier in the night. she made out with you. she wanted to bang. I really don't understand why you wouldn't try more than being friendly. just get an explanation about the ex, tell her it made you feel weird or something and that's why you left, then put your p in her v.

and I got's gravel! woohoo! went and checked out the ruts yesterday and they were a lot deeper than I had thought so I went up this morning and got a half ton of #40 limestone (~2 - 3 inches diam.) to fill out the bottoms and form a base. after he loaded it I tied a tarp over it and my dumb ass lowered the tailgate to get to my tie downs easier and the shit started falling out of the bed. not my brightest moment. but anyways, it's all very exciting.

as a side note I barely even noticed a difference running with a half ton in the bed. that 5.3L V8 might have something to do with it. think tomorrow I'll be able to handle a ton on a shorter trip. if needed. I like trucks.

• Like 1

Dont get s drunk so early

Should've taken her to the bathroom or a corner in the bar, especially considering their earlier convo

If she'ls willing to have drinks with you again, she doesnt regret her actions and is prone to repeat them. Arrange drinks at your house so the bed isnt far away.

Dont be emotionally invested. Take her out, feed her drinks, scale yours back, commence a light date raping. Plausible deniability. Consult your attorney.

Keep the number and the contact. Dont cut off your nose to spite your dick. I learned that lesson. I also learned how to look up my phone bill to see what numbers I texted when to get numbers I deleted back. Dont handily throw away a number of a girl that likes to make out. Next time, dip a finger

Next time someone asks if you're old enough to be in there, be a dick. Say "I'm old enough to fck your gf in the ass" or "ask your mothet". Be prepared to fight, but yeah, that would irritate me