Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Pretty sure you still can't eat two full pizzas.

I don't know exactly what you're trying to say, here, but I know I disagree vehemently.

I would take the latter too.

I feel like it would be kind of miserable to barely be able to eat all this food that tastes so amazing. And eating only half of it would mean you would be hungry all the time too.

I didn't even think about that. That would be an unbearable hell. The greatest meal anyone has ever had, available to you whenever you want, and you have to exercise extreme restraint? It would fucking kill you.

Beansey is into the kinky stuff. I knew he was an honorary Army member for a reason

I briefly dabbled in wife swapping a while back....

Only tried it once

The fellow had anxiety issues and couldn't follow through with it...

It was a shame cause she had a perfect body

Hard to find a sixty eight camaro in that condition, but it was his dads car and all

Yeah, I miss the army bunch. The highlights of my time here was when they were going to Vegas and swapping partners like a square dance...

Got rained out of drunk mowing so I'm drunk loafing now

I'm saying that if you were to eat what is considered the perfect diet (breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks...whatever the experts say is ideal), how many calories would that be? 1500 for an entire day? Now double it.

Maybe it's actually less than that. Let's say it's 1000 and you can double it and still maintain your current weight. Wouldn't it be really hard and frustrating to eat the correct portion sizes when everything tastes so amazing?

I could be having pizza one night and I've eaten a lot and I know I'm already full, but it tastes so good I want to eat more. If everything tasted that good, it would be really hard not to stuff yourself all the time.

I gotta start reading past ellipses. I didn't see the double calorie part.

I don't know exactly what you're trying to say, here, but I know I disagree vehemently.

Well one pizza is well over what calories someone should acquire a day, so halving that so you can eat 2 pizzas still makes you fat.

Well one pizza is well over what calories someone should acquire a day, so halving that so you can eat 2 pizzas still makes you fat.

I don't think that's true. A hot and ready from Little Caesar's almost certainly has fewer than 2500 calories. That's probably my maintenance level if I do zero exercise.

I eat pizza ALOT. I make some whole wheat pizza dough and freeze it in balls then throw one in the fridge in the morning and it's pretty much ready when I get home. Roll it out, throw some chipotle bbq sauce on it and whatever veggies and lots of peppers I have on hand and bake it. It's good with sziracchi hot sauce tossed on it as well. Goes great with Sam Adams but I *sigh* usually drink water.

As far as the calories go, most every guy can take in about 1800 to 2000 a day, and do 20 minutes of brisk exercise and they will lose weight. You can eat two of my pizzas a day (lunch and dinner) and still be fine. Ideally, something like 4 meals of 300 calories spaced 2.5 to 3 hours apart and make dinner a little more. By eating every three hours you don't get the cravings that encompass gorging a whole x-large meat lovers pizza. Back in the day, when I did Body for LIfe, I followed this and still drank 4 to 6 lite beers a night and lost a ton of weight. Then again, I was having lots of sex then, so you guys might want to up it to 30 minutes of exercise.

I eat pizza ALOT. I make some whole wheat pizza dough and freeze it in balls then throw one in the fridge in the morning and it's pretty much ready when I get home. Roll it out, throw some chipotle bbq sauce on it and whatever veggies and lots of peppers I have on hand and bake it. It's good with sziracchi hot sauce tossed on it as well. Goes great with Sam Adams but I *sigh* usually drink water.

As far as the calories go, most every guy can take in about 1800 to 2000 a day, and do 20 minutes of brisk exercise and they will lose weight. You can eat two of my pizzas a day (lunch and dinner) and still be fine. Ideally, something like 4 meals of 300 calories spaced 2.5 to 3 hours apart and make dinner a little more. By eating every three hours you don't get the cravings that encompass gorging a whole x-large meat lovers pizza. Back in the day, when I did Body for LIfe, I followed this and still drank 4 to 6 lite beers a night and lost a ton of weight. Then again, I was having lots of sex then, so you guys might want to up it to 30 minutes of exercise.

Pepperoni is 2,240.

Edit: Little Caesar's Hot and Ready

So that means I win and The Ocho loses.

Dammit, now I have to order a pizza.

Edit: Two pizzas.

I guarantee if you eat nothing but that pizza you will get fat.

Well, since that isn't going to happen, we're just going to have to agree to disagree, while everyone else agrees with me.

shit. I don't want to be an adult.

Well that's clearly out the window. How old is the son and how much do you already hate him?

This happens in the latest movie:

bMxuHPO.gif

I don't understand, was there an invisible human cannon on top of his car?

Which would you prefer?

All food you eat is the best tasting food. For example, somewhere in the world is a guy who loves brussel sprouts more than anyone. If you ate brussel sprouts, you would experience them the same way. This goes for every food item. But...the calories in each item are doubled.

Or...

All food you eat is totally average. You don't love it, but you don't hate it either. But...the calories in each item are halved.

I'd take the first, hands down. It kind of goes with the way I prefer to live anyway...fluctuation between starvation and eating whatever I want. The possibility of everything being incredibly good is absolutely worth having to eat half as much. Or get a little fat.

But all you'd have to do is eat healthy most of the time, since it would still be delicious.

I didn't even think about that. That would be an unbearable hell. The greatest meal anyone has ever had, available to you whenever you want, and you have to exercise extreme restraint? It would ****ing kill you.

I think having it taste amazing already means you'll eat less. That sounds ridiculous, but I know that I binge on stuff that's basically junk food, but for special food I slow down to enjoy it and end up eating a reasonable amount.

Just heard that there is a tornado report in Arkansas. BEANS!! Please be prudent, responsible and sensible. Make safety a first objective. So I beg you, please head to the out building and start protecting all your toys and cool shit from being damaged immediately. Stock up on beer in case you are in for the long haul.

Pepperoni is 2,240.

Edit: Little Caesar's Hot and Randy

Fyp

we're just going to have to agree to disagree, while everyone else agrees with me.

Nope

And, we're full circle.

But all you'd have to do is eat healthy most of the time, since it would still be delicious.

This was my reasoning. Cucumbers, lettuce, raw veg, fish, all the healthy low cal stuff tasting delish, even if calories were doubled, seems like a good deal.

Then again, I barely read the hypothetical.

Speedz, I know you're mostly about the dogs and cats, but you should really listen to and find all thing all things Ron Magill. He's the big cheese at Zoo Miami, he does weekly segments on the podcast that a few of us listen to and a bunch more all over south Florida radio, and every thing this guy says is interesting. Whiskers and Suited will agree. Maybe not suited because he seems like the type to not like that segment, because he's joyless

If you two have noticed, it's easy to find his spot, it's usually the start of part 2 or 3 Wednesday.

Not really true. This guy pretty much does it,

http://vegandebauchery.blogspot.com/

but he likes to run alot, and often naked,

http://bourbonfeet.blogspot.com/

That's not pizza.

Speedz, I know you're mostly about the dogs and cats, but you should really listen to and find all thing all things Ron Magill. He's the big cheese at Zoo Miami, he does weekly segments on the podcast that a few of us listen to and a bunch more all over south Florida radio, and every thing this guy says is interesting. Whiskers and Suited will agree. Maybe not suited because he seems like the type to not like that segment, because he's joyless

If you two have noticed, it's easy to find his spot, it's usually the start of part 2 or 3 Wednesday.

I'll check it out, thanks. I usually like stuff like that.

He told a story yesterday about almost dying in Africa when a hippo charged him and another time when a gorilla forearm shivers him just to show him who's in charge. Both were super compelling stories. He's super energetic. It's a q and a segment and even talks about people's pets.

The Dan Lebatard podcast. Wednesday is his usual day. It's a Miami Heat centric show right now, but usually it's funny

Yeah, I got confused because I had 2 days worth of shows on the phone today. Halfway through StanVan. I half agreed with their opening bit when they were joking. Liked the starting of Miller. Liked more Joel Anthony and Birdman time. Less Ray Allen. Ray is killing me. That's it though

Love randy in the scandal thread. Who you still have patience to deal with the crazies is beyond me. It has just devolved to a bunch of conservatives talking to each other which made me chuckle.

Halfway through StanVan. I half agreed with their opening bit when they were joking. Liked the starting of Miller. Liked more Joel Anthony and Birdman time. Less Ray Allen. Ray is killing me. That's it though

pKnRM.gif

Have you actually watched any of these games? When Ray used to shoot, you thought it was going in. Now, you're surprised when it does. Defensive liability. I love me some Miller.

The Cote and Magill thing where they don't talk, I just don't find it funny. It kills them. Don't get it