Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

man beans needs to get back in here. I need some beans stories stat.

Just got in yesterday...

Drunk mowed for two and a half hours. And attacked a new car project. Truck actually. Kid decided to sideswipe a few trees while off-a-roadin

Anyway, yeah... I survived yet another trek back to the desert. First few days were a blur after word spread that I had surfaced.

High points:

Upon arrival, I was doused with firetrucks like they do to retired airline pilots. Pretty cool

Gambled all the gamble out of me for a while

Two incidents with metro, no arrests, everyone with me got warnings for no seatbelts

One member of my henchsquad got a tattoo

Held what was supposed to be a small car show/barbeque/live band deal for a local charity at the warehouse. Several local "stars" attended. Raised a decent amount of cash

Started taking adderall since my give a shit has been broke lately. Started working immediately. Lost all my winter weight and feel back to my old self again. Currently typing this, spreading bondo, drinking beer, and spot welding a shifter linkage all at the same time

Tested a new invention and it has high potential of working well enough to mame or kill me next attempt

Low points:

They turned off the water long enough for me to depart and hit me again while walking away. Knocked the beer bottle out of my hands

Lost a metric shit ton of money

One incident we got a bullhorn confiscated. The other was after Shane and I decided to pull the band from the car show set up on a backhoe trailer around the neighborhood and down the strip. Luckily they found it amusing enough to let us off with the no seatbelt warnings when I agreed to make a donation to the charity in the amount of nine no seatbelt tickets in the honor of the police department. Even luckier, they believed that a sober person was behind the wheel

Unfortunately it exclaims love for me on a mans ass

Car show turned out to be an all out drunkfest after the decent folks left. Burnout contest inside the warehouse, dumpster fire, and a broken window were the main incidents until the party moved to the house. There we found you can empty a swimming pool pretty damn fast drag racing jet skis across it...and jet ski parts are expensive

Ill have more details about the rest along with a story or two in the coming days...

Was that outcome ever in question?

More importantly, why are you wearing a jacket on May 21st? Did you feel that being overweight didnt generate enough sweat for you?

if only someone had attempted to talk you out of the purchase

I have paid off my balance like 3 times so far on this goddamn card. less than a month of having it. wow, I am annoyed with this $500 limit. could not put my hygienist visit on it this morning.

btw the championship run continues

I could go 30s, Ronnie, its about a look. And that look is ridiculous.

Tis a good plan my friend. Ladies love the tubby buffoon.

Wait, I'm tubby, and can be a buffoon. Scratch that. But I dont dress ironically. And like, i'm very funny. But only in real life, i pretty much suck on here.

Heading to ATL this weekend, then my annual beach weekend in Deerfield in early June. Looking forward to that. Great location, hotel, food, friends and drinks

I'm in debt up to my eyeballs and just got a new card on which to transfer the monster outstanding balance on another card. They gave me an $8500 credit limit. That's what making your minimum monthly payments on time will get you.

So this job had me fill out a personality quiz. It was so stupid. Check the box next to the words that best describes you: hard working, lazy, passive, motivated, diligent, emotional, detail oriented, intelligent, uninformed, sociable, awkward, talkative, quiet.

Like seriously do they think anyone is answering this thing honestly?

I'm in debt up to my eyeballs and just got a new card on which to transfer the monster outstanding balance on another card. They gave me an $8500 credit limit. That's what making your minimum monthly payments on time will get you.

Credit cards stress me the fuck out. I think the most exciting part about starting work next month will be the fact that I'll finally be able to pay them off...and start the process of paying off school loans and helping keep my girlfriend afloat while she pays hers.

Check them all

Might as well just check awkward and save some time.

that, and a solid sit-up routine, right?

I'm gonna miss you too.

Are we going to miss each other because one of us is leaving? Is it me? I guess it's probably me, but I'll most likely end up being around more often than I'm expecting.

Well, that and a 25 year ammoritzation schedule

That doesn't scare me but only because I don't know what it means.

I am sure Ron spelling it right would have helped a bit

yes, speedz, I anticipate you being dead to us soon enough. too busy with cocktail parties and an overall elegant lifestyle to remember your humble beginnings. it's okay, we don't need you. we have shake and that's all we need.

Min payments on that kind of balance will take about 25 years to pay off. Thats how the credit card companies plan it.

My favorite is when people always pay their mortgage/car payment on the 15th instead of the 1st when its due because they like to use the grace period, then get surprised when they make the last payment and still owe more. Thats when we have the amortized discussion. What's funnier is that if they pay on the 15th every month, its not really a grace period anymore, its the same 30 days from month to month

Edit: whats an extra M between friends, eh? And I. Dammit

I am sure Ron spelling it right would have helped a bit

elegant

shake

Its no wonder nobody hangs out with you. Your snark is for online usage only

Does not compute

yes, speedz, I anticipate you being dead to us soon enough. too busy with cocktail parties and an overall elegant lifestyle to remember your humble beginnings.

Good point. It's been real, it's been fun, but it hasn't been real fun. Peace out, bitches.

I just realized, Ron's job is the one all the tellers made such a huge deal about at the bank. they called them loan officers, put your name on a plaque whenever a new branch was built, yadda yadda. I was pretty angry when I started there because they'd taken a guy off the street, two years younger than me, no degree, and put him in an officer position. offered me the teller spot.