I Called In Sick Today

I had a Shock Top Honey Crisp Apple Wheat beer last night. Someone left a few in my fridge from the weekend. I tried to like it, but it was terrible. I poured it out after I choked down half.

Who likes this stuff?

Made by Budweiser!

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Ok, thats funny

I powered through all 20 Party Down epidsodes earlier this year and I miss it. That was a good show. Really enjoyed the Guttenberg episode

Hey Ronny, at the gym last night I'm on the bike and this smokin hot chick starts to use this stair master type machine next to me. I mean this thing is working her real good and she's wearing just spandex shorts and dat ass was ungodly. It was hard to maintain my pace. I wish I could have snapped a pic. Oh man what an ass. I thought about it later when I was going downtown.

Hey Ronny, at the gym last night I'm on the bike and this smokin hot chick starts to use this stair master type machine next to me. I mean this thing is working her real good and she's wearing just spandex shorts and dat ass was ungodly. It was hard to maintain my pace. I wish I could have snapped a pic. Oh man what an ass. I thought about it later when I was going downtown.

Sounds like this story ended a bit too soon, Essay! Oh wait, essay? I assume you were in a cab, then.

Holy balls I hate my job now. Answering the phones is the nut low.

Yeah what do I do about X? (Where X is something I've never done before)

Let me look that up real quick. Okay, do this and this.

I already knew that, what about Y?

I don't know I've never done this before.

That's not an answer. Why did I call you? Aren't you supposed to be an expert?

Anything else?

Thanks for nothing.

brvy

MDhog7V.jpg

It's the ball and chain's birthday and there was a time that I was completely lost trying to buy her gifts, but I've learned to pay attention during the year and write down ideas. She talked about having this toy, her favorite, when she was a little kid called Mr. Machine that fascinated her by walking and talking and whistling with no battery or electricity, that had a clear body which enabled you to see the moving parts. I'd never heard of it, but found one in great condition on ebay, along with a similar toy she hadn't heard of called Mr. Tugboat (no shit).

She freaked out and absolutely loved the surprise last night.

post-856-0-31176500-1308254759.jpg

Oh, and then I found this cool vintage Sting concert Tee, (hot chick modeling)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vtg-90s-STING-T-SHIRT-Deep-cut-out-armholes-vintage-soft-worn-thin-S-M-L-/140953149287?nma=true&si=p8BpnSz%252BtFCSOToF9HTYR9YqOj0%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

So, who will issue the last rights to this thread? Brv, cuz he's religious? Essay cuz it's all he has? Shake, cuz he's the glue?

Will someone teach Beans how to notice his Twitter mentions so we can still get in touch with him? I think the rest of us are on twitter

I mean, I know where I suck and where I'm going to crush it.

My secret to doing well on the verbal section was studying GRE word flashcards while walking to my shots during rounds of golf. I can't imagine that's helpful to you.

I don't know; you guys are pretty boring.

Heh.

It's not over until I say it's over and it's not over. We can keep going. What's up with you Ronny? How's the bank?

The bank is the bank and its a job

Better than working the phones I suppose. Sorry buddy