Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Explorer is new.

This information is inaccurate. IE is a new handle of an original sickie.

I was a late-comer to this thread, but I predate all of you remaining bitches on FCP.

Ron, don't you drink diet coke anyway? why would dropping that make a difference?

He only drinks Diet Coke with his McNuggets.

He only drinks Diet Coke with his McNuggets.

CALLBACK.

Diet coke is disgusting. It tastes like my ass and studies say its unhealthy just in a different way so why anyone drinks it goes over my head like brvy. Close enough.

Yeah, I still don't get the joke.. so that one definitely missed me.

I mean, was Whiskers really trying to mislead Lefty just on the off-chance that Strat got mad? That's seems weird, and not that funny. (which wouldn't be a surprise coming from JJJ... amirite Whiskers!?)

I'm certain that I'm still missing something. I blame Jesus.

Strat, I only drink diet colas, but I read all these things about it being bad, regardless of it being diet or not. Basically, it blames the artificial sweetener lr causing cravings, among other things.

My problem is, among the many, I dont drink coffee or hot drinks at all, so I'm going to get mad headaches yo. That worries me a little, and its what always brings me back. That and your same logic, that its only diet cola, so what the hell.

I never drink any regular solda. My preference, in order

Coke Zero

Pepsi Max

Diet Coke

Diet Pepsi

Diet Sunkist

Diet Dr Pepper

Diet Mountain Dew

I also drink Crystal Light, but again, it has the artificial sweetener, so I'm confused.

I dont think I have any long term plans to quit diet cola. Screw it, you gotta die from something

Aspartame is the bad one from what I hear.

Have you ever considered drinking strictly Iced Tea? It's pretty much all I drink now.

haha. my sleep habits have gone to shit, and I've been chugging diet sodas for the last few weeks. I feel fine; you are dumb.

I am dumb, but I won't cry when you get cancer from all that diet soda. Mainly cause ill be dead of a heart attack or diabetic coma or something from all the pibb extra I drink.

it's hard to do science re: cravings. there are enough people saying conflicting shit that I feel it's best to do what I want and ignore them. cravings have not been an issue for me in a long time, and I'm on the diet stuff even harder than I ever was with regular.

I had a friend who got aspartame posoining. He was drinking probably a 6 pack worth of diet coke a day. He was working in his yard in the heat last summer and passed out. Previous to that he had a few issues with heart palpatations which caused panic attacks. All sorts of test could not explain them. Once he passed out and the amount of diet soda he was drinking was identified, they were able to diagnose him. He went cold turkey and has been fine since. He also has lost 30 lbs.