I Called In Sick Today

if a girl has slept with more than three guys then she is a disgusting whore and I will not touch her

That explains a lot.

No the hardest part is not finishing in 12 seconds. But that's all mental, I just need more confidence.

Mouth and hands can get you by, but they can't make you a winner.

No. It's all physical. Spend your time on her, don't let her spend much time on you. Then, stop and go.

Well yes, that part can be hard.

I disagree, they totally make you a winner. If you can improve to "passable" in the actual sex part, that's what puts you over the top to "I'd like to do that again, many times".

Speedz is bringing it today. Agree 100%

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Yeah, you should just give up

So many honor students, varsity studs running around the the accounting office, rocking their letterman's jacket, holding court at the water cooler.

That would be funny if the office was like high school

I think that The Office is a lot like high school. At least, it used to be. Now it's just a depressing show about an office.

Maybe we need MDG to pop his head in with advice, which I assume would be, "Meet a heavy chick who likes you enough to take complete control of your destiny, sexual and other."

No idea why I quoted this.

I eat Subway about once a week these days. Usually with chips.

Well, you make observations that if seriously considered could lead one towards a particular course of action. That's...sort of advice?

Fair enough.

Hey Essay, tell us more about what you'll be getting from Subway. I want to know everything.

I'll tell you and then you'll know why subway is fine by me. I don't need any fancy ingredients or anything. I just get the herbs and cheese bread, chicken breast, pepperoni, American cheese, and the chipotle sauce. That's it. Maybe mayo if I'm feeling frisky. I'm a simple man with simple pleasures.

Now you know.

that said, the majority of girls who dress skanky are skanks.

I stopped here on ketchup cause I have something important to do....although Im sure the same debate is firing on up page...

In my own personal experience, Ive found without a doubt its much easier to get the drawers off a "normally" dressed gal that one thats made up to the nines

Dont ask me what nines are cause I dunno.... skank in this example, I suppose...

Three gals at a bar...two "skank" looking...one not. I go for the "not"

More than not, the skanks are just looking for attention. Odds are they will be peeling off makup and stockings at their boyfriends house later that evening...

The regularly dressed gal is going out with the skanks hoping to gather some of their attention so her heels will get elevated that night

I wont argue the point like Sir Mexi...like telling me the sky is blue... ON A CLEAR DAY

Anyhoo... you guys have a lot to learn. Ill personally sign copies of my memoirs and send them to you doubters when the time comes...

Ill be tweeting paint fumes later

Yeah footlong for sure. Always toasted. Always be toasting. Won't get the combo because ill take it home and watch TV and I have cheese it's at home. Plus if I combo ill get a soda and I need to not be doing that. No cookies for my fat ass either.

Probably watch a game on espn of its good. If not ill go Netflix. Probably a psych episode. Been watching that a lot lately.

Im quite sure Ive never heard anyone gripe about how floozy a gal dressed other than another woman...

A_UE5AnCEAAynNo.jpg

Probably watch a game on espn of its good. If not ill go Netflix. Probably a psych episode. Been watching that a lot lately.

Hello, Netflix.

In Progress - 9:19 1st Half

87.png

(25) Notre Dame 3

(20-6, 8-5 Big East)

221.png

(20) Pittsburgh 15

(20-6, 8-5 Big East)

(In case that's not clear, it says that Notre Dame has 3 points with 9 minutes left in the 1st half.)

Im quite sure Ive never heard anyone gripe about how floozy a gal dressed other than another woman...

WE'RE NOT COMPLAINING! Just saying that it's not super out of order to call a girl skanky when she's dressed skankily.

I'll tell you and then you'll know why subway is fine by me. I don't need any fancy ingredients or anything. I just get the herbs and cheese bread, chicken breast, pepperoni, American cheese, and the chipotle sauce. That's it. Maybe mayo if I'm feeling frisky. I'm a simple man with simple pleasures.

Chicken breast and pepperoni? Is that a thing?

I stopped here on ketchup cause I have something important to do....although Im sure the same debate is firing on up page...

In my own personal experience, Ive found without a doubt its much easier to get the drawers off a "normally" dressed gal that one thats made up to the nines

Dont ask me what nines are cause I dunno.... skank in this example, I suppose...

Three gals at a bar...two "skank" looking...one not. I go for the "not"

More than not, the skanks are just looking for attention. Odds are they will be peeling off makup and stockings at their boyfriends house later that evening...

The regularly dressed gal is going out with the skanks hoping to gather some of their attention so her heels will get elevated that night

I wont argue the point like Sir Mexi...like telling me the sky is blue... ON A CLEAR DAY

Anyhoo... you guys have a lot to learn. Ill personally sign copies of my memoirs and send them to you doubters when the time comes...

Ill be tweeting paint fumes later

Yeah footlong for sure.

This was a funny progression.

I talked to Joanna today. the ex called her maybe four or five times in that 45 minutes, plus several texts. it's been like two weeks of this, I don't really understand why she hasn't changed her number or just moved to a policy of keeping the phone off. yeah, there's the 'likes the attention' angle, but again, weeks of your phone blowing up?

Hey Essay, I calculated the nutritional facts for your Subway sandwich.

It's 1,120 calories and 58 grams of fat.

Also, Cheez-Its are 150 calories per 27 crackers, which is actually much better than I would've guessed.

you can fit that 1300 calorie meal into a reasonable daily intake. it's still really stupid, and exactly why people who eat at subway buying the whole weight loss angle are silly.

I did the second leg of my weight loss eating subway though, but I ate the 6" subs with none of the dressings/condiments people enjoy.