I Called In Sick Today

cream soda sounds amazing. root beer not so much. but a&w cream soda, oh baby.

See, that's the difference between you and me. I can't stand cream soda but love root beer.

If they're all stories like that one, I'll pass.

Ditto

The whole skank debate is funny to me. For one thing it's kind of relative since a girl that has slept with 5 guys could be a skank to one person but not another.

So where do you all fall? I'm talking about a girl that you're thinking of entering into a long term, speedz like, relationship with. Is there a number of guys slept with that

would be a deal breaker for you? For me it would depend on the circumstances to a degree. Ok, so she slept around and experimented a bit in college...I can live with that. Went home every weekend with a different guy for the last 5 years, probably going to make me think twice.

I know one thing, I'd rather be with a girl with some experience than a girl that had only been with one or two men. Or worse, was a virgin.

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Speedz, I didn't want to comment on my fb wall, but just know I'm a switch hitter when it comes to that. Guess I just grew up searching the Internet with the right hand and doing other stuff with the left. Completely useless otherwise.

CNdUm1w.gif?1

I'm not sure there's an upper limit for how many guys I'd be ok with a girlfriend having slept with, but I'm guessing that the kind of girl I like wouldn't be at a number so high it would bother me. I like a girl with experience but some standards.

I think the number would have to be high enough where I start wondering if she's participated in multiple gang-bang videos.

Shake, your gym is 30 miles away? That's odd. It must be right by your job then? I can appreciate that. I like to get off work, go right to work out. Although, that will slow down your weekend and morning workouts.

it's at my work. company gym. makes it real difficult to skip working out when it's right there. and I have enough stuff at home to get a good work out in the morning if it's on the agenda, but I've been sticking to after work workouts recently.

That seems miserable

it is

If they're all stories like that one, I'll pass.

better than prometheus though

I don't want it to be a high number for the sole reason she'll have numerous other experiences to judge my awful performance against and decide that she can do much better.

Well, your comment made me giggle Speedz. And the girl that commented a few times was a chick I used to/still do have a huge crush on (this seems to be a recurring theme) back in the day and I think we once went on a date but I didn't know it was a date at the time until years later she mentioned to my sister or something that we once went on a date and she was surprised I didn't ask her out again. I thought it was just friends going to a movie. Pretty upset at myself when I found that out.

I'm not that interested in carrying on the debate. I'm sure we'd probably not ultimately come to an agreement. I honestly think you're double talking a bit but I really don't care that much to get into it. It's everyone's own right to look for what they want and go for it. Whatever works

Sorry, I was unclear. I didnt want actual numbers of conquests. You answered it perfectly.

Multiple gang bangs. What a fantastic conversation that would be for a girl to have with someone she loved. I'd watch that reality show

I don't want it to be a high number for the sole reason she'll have numerous other experiences to judge my awful performance against and decide that she can do much better.

Nah, you want a girl who's done it enough with enough guys to be able to tell you exactly what she wants. That way it doesn't matter how awful you are.

Well, your comment made me giggle Speedz. And the girl that commented a few times was a chick I used to/still do have a huge crush on (this seems to be a recurring theme) back in the day and I think we once went on a date but I didn't know it was a date at the time until years later she mentioned to my sister or something that we once went on a date and she was surprised I didn't ask her out again. I thought it was just friends going to a movie. Pretty upset at myself when I found that out.

So ask her out now?

So now you're dating 11 year olds exclusively?

Now?

• Like 1

Classy, respectable 11 year olds dude.

I don't really care so long as I don't get feeling she's liable to bang a random dude any time I'm not around on Friday night. It's a gut feeling. You know whether she's been too far down the road for you. And only you can know. Cause it's in ya gut.

These pups fail to realize that everyone is mostly bad in bed.

Well, except me. I'm just plain awful.

Just get good with your mouth and hands. Those will save you. And like speedz said, pay attention and they'll guide you

honor student

varsity athlete

a promising future

Yeah, you should just give up

So many honor students, varsity studs running around the the accounting office, rocking their letterman's jacket, holding court at the water cooler.

That would be funny if the office was like high school

These pups fail to realize that everyone is mostly bad in bed.

Just get good with your mouth and hands. Those will save you. And like speedz said, pay attention and they'll guide you

Hey look, we're agreeing on something.

My biggest breakthrough...secksually...was realizing I shouldn't be offended by requests/guidance, and instead should welcome them.

It's unlikely she'd be interested even if she was available.

That's the spirit!

Well yes, that part can be hard.

I disagree, they totally make you a winner. If you can improve to "passable" in the actual sex part, that's what puts you over the top to "I'd like to do that again, many times".

• Like 1

Yeah, you should just give up

So many honor students, varsity studs running around the the accounting office, rocking their letterman's jacket, holding court at the water cooler.

That would be funny if the office was like high school

I'm just saying, I had a lot more going for me at that point in my life and was a lot more attractive physically and...socially? You know what I mean. Not that I was ever really physically attractive but I was at least in shape and reasonable looking. The same cannot be said anymore. For either part.

And Speedz/whiskers. Whatever, you both know its true.

No I don't, and clearly you're not the best judge of that kind of thing, since it's exactly what you would have said back when she wanted to date you but you never asked. You may not be an athlete anymore, but you're a good dude with a solid job. Those things don't count for nothing. I mean, it's no honor roll, but still.