Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your ****ing khakis. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world. I realize this quote contradicts a lot of what I just said but fight club is about my favorite movie and its a cool quote and it kind if applies in some ways.

Yeah, but I am exactly all of those things.

Also, TG is one of my favs. I hope we're still bros. The chick that's visiting my roommate is super cool. We spent most of the night playing "cards against humanity" and then walked to the bar for a few hours. NowI'm drunk.

• Like 1

Aww napa bros for life yo. And you're so money and you don't even know it. And I want to take you out to the bars and get you laid. I would totally wing man it. And I would watch as you were hooking up and touch myself. Have I shared too much?

• Like 1

Oh and if anyone isn't watching The Following on FOX, catch up online and watch it. It's the first show that's been event television since the first season of 24. I had a crazy nightmare because of it earlier this week. And I love the five hour energy commercial where the guy talks about running 10 miles while knitting a sweater.

Welp, longest night ever. It's official, I'm sick. I didnt dodge it. No pun intended, you know, cuz I'm team Mopar. The amount of saliva forming in my mouth every 20 seconds is ungodly, and it hurts like hell to swallow. I can't sleep, I fear I'm going to drown in my own spit.

Beansey, If I can get video of me running into the Mrs on a treadmill, there ain't gonna be many clothes on, and nobody needs to see me doing that much jigglin.

Oh and if anyone isn't watching The Following on FOX, catch up online and watch it. It's the first show that's been event television since the first season of 24. I had a crazy nightmare because of it earlier this week.

Oh? I might have to check it out.

And I love the five hour energy commercial where the guy talks about running 10 miles while knitting a sweater.

That settles it. Definitely not checking it out.

hope you don't have the flu mexico even though you've been calling me gay and that hurts my feelings.

got a weird hangover this morning. don't feel "bad" in any normal sense just really cloudy. rarely ever get this kind of hangover because it's usually a huge headache and nauseated. think I need to go get my hair recut. got it cut last weekend but it looks like a goddamn high and tight and people make fun of me enough so I don't need another reason. got my friends' birthday party tonight. girl that made me dinner last week then summarily rejected me in a wonderfully humiliating way that I still haven't told the story about is going to be there. thinking about getting a big ass bottle of tequila and being super rude to her.

ok that's all for now I'm gonna drink some coffee and see if it makes me puke.

LOL @ sometimes.

I'm not very pleased with the lack of chicks at the local watering hole. Not that I'd have a chance with any of them, but I wouldn't mind having something to look at while we're there.

Let cover a few things:

Thanks shakey, I do think I have the flu, but i'm a badass, so I'm fighting. We both know you're not gay. I wish

Women are awful

Napa, chicks dont go to a place dubbed "a watering hole". Just my thoughts. You're right though, I do love a bar with sexy waitresses and some good people watching.

Suited: you cant talk, you reject girls that make moves on you.

Well, I call it a watering hole, but it's actually a pretty nice bar. Not a dive bar by any means. They have a sweet patio, but it's winter, so, not really in use. There's a lot of "young professionals" that live in this area, but I guess most of them are probably going to the more bar-y district that's a mile or two away. Might have to do some reconnaissance during the week to see if it improves at all with people wanting a little more chill atmosphere that's closer to home.

Some good news for a few of you

Guy Code 69@guycode69

Guys... Always sell yourself short in the bedroom, hyping things up just raises their expectations! #GuyCode

I mean, assuming you ever make it that far.

Wasn't there a story about her handling your dick and you putting a stop to it? That's what Ron is referring to I believe.

It's going to be a funny day when suited finally gets put in jail for tax fraud and his cellmate will be trying to bang him and suited will be all "hey, slow down man, we've got 7-10 years to figure this all out."

• Like 3

Thats my boy.

I got caught once, on accident.

Playing 1/2 limit at The Hard Rock in February (years back) and our table hit the bad bead. Winnner got 28k, loser got 14k (winner was actually hand loser, you know the drill) rest of the table got $1600 or so. We all signed the tax form. Did my taxes next year, completely forgot about it. Couple of years after that, got my tax bill for $300+ dollars. That was fun.

Good night though. Me and my buddy were at the table together. One guy was in the bathroom. I dont think anyone gave him any cash. I may have bought him a drink. I tipped the dealer a little, but I think he was expecting more from the big winners

Dd a bunch of errands today, now I'm drained and starting to feel iffy again. We bought a camera for the cruise. Very reasonably priced. $170 out the door for small, 16mp, 10x zoom, 3"" screen, red, a backup battery, case and 8mb card. We never take pictures so our old camera was just passable, at best. Figured what the hell. With a cruise and then nuptials this year, why not?

Picked up 2 pair of Polo jeans at Dillard's, a sweet ass Polo casual ling sleeve button down and a pullover, pocketed, long sleeve black Polo tshirt. All of that for $100. Brv bless the Dillard's Big Man section and carrying stuff I like. In the old days, the only Big Man's stores sold old people clothes. I actually wore a pair of Sans a Belt slacks to my HS graduation. Not good.