I Called In Sick Today

They are gay like you

do you mean "if they are gay like you"? or "yeah, if they're gay like you"? I mean if you're going to insult me at least make it understandable geez.

Yeah I prefer the cheap ones that I walk around in roach and bed bug infested ghetto squaler.

I just can't understand how anybody could work a job in which they intentionally help poor people. jesus just let em die already.

You must have spent too much time painting. That stuff is as banana-y as bananas.

exactly, and he calls me gay

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I will have to try it again. Two different people didnt get the banana-y feel

And shake, I simply left out the comma

They are gay, (comma) like you. Happy?

Well dont I feel like a dope?

Whiskers: i was just watching Ace Ventura. A funny gif would be when Ace is in the apt, figuring out the suicide was a murder and starts yelling YES YES YES while pumping his hips. Just the hip pumping would be great

Oh yeah, the old post nasal drip started at about 1pm today. I drank a bunch of oj, took some zicam, and now intend to sleep for 10hrs. This is usually my remedy. I dont even wanna talk, it burns.

Hate the post nasal drip. Arghhh

I think the vagina made me have a cold

I have this banana bread beer and it's good.

YOU'LL SAY ANYTHING JUST TO DIFFER FROM ME.

Contrarian.

Resolutions indeed.

I shoulda got some hardcore NyQuil so I could sleep. Gonna be a long night and weekend. Eff me

On my 6th beer of the day (plus a rum and coke earlier). Almost buzzed. Been taking it slow.

Went to clear the driveway. Snowblower (30 years old, hasn't been used in 2 years) died after one trip up the driveway. Wouldn't stay running for more than 30 seconds after that. Shoveled for a half hour, had about a foot in most of the driveway. Came in very wet and a little cold (the wind is a mofo). Cracked my last Founder's Imperial Stout (my only 10% beer of the day) and warmed right up. Shoveling this shit tomorrow will be misery, but I have my last Bourbon County Brand Stout (15%) ready and waiting to warm those cockles up one more time.

200,000 in the state don't have power right now. We've had a decent amount of flickerin', but doing good so far. Lots of towns around us are out though.

hey beans, none of your vids worked for me

also, i sent you a PM to your sick account when you get a sec.

The kid informed me of tghen same thing... sat down at the pc and I couldnt see them either. They work fine on the iphone though. You didnt miss anything weither way

I havent got a pm since this joint switched over from the bad software to the worst. They used to pop up when I logged on. Ill fart around and try to find the inbox thingy when im in better shape

as of now Im eighteen deep in limes and only three are left in the dosxx box when I came in from the shop. Been spraying auto paint as well. I could win a water walking competition with jesus right now

Yeah I prefer the cheap ones that I walk around in roach and bed bug infested ghetto squaler.....nikes I've had for 18 months.

im sporting a pair of new balances that look as if they rode a stick horse from here to tilts new place...and back

The ole lady bitches on a daily basis....with that said some of it is about my shoes. screw people. Id go naked if I wanted to. Once in a while even when I dont. Live hard and fast. One of these days well all be under one of those forgotten headstones. Willya give a shit then?

I shoulda got some hardcore NyQuil so I could sleep. Gonna be a long night and weekend. Eff me

I forked over sleep advice just a few short pages ago.... right now its all I can do to type with one eye open

Try bending over the wife to be on that treadmill thingy and run back and forth into her. hahahahaha. Ill for over a grand right now for a vid of that

goddamn america paint fumes and booze is a good combo. i just dropped a full bag a jalopenia cheetos on the floor and and both dogd are woofing them down like hell. if I can find the phone Ill show

• Like 4

Drunk Beans posts = Gold.

Beans quoted me! I think that's a first. I enjoy your funnies beans. And yeah I agree with your sentiment. I'd rather be comfortable. Work clothes yeah you guys with your real office jobs gotta do what you gotta do but off the clock F that noise.

And yes I'm able to get ladies because of the job but its not that simple. Firefighters make a good living and get good benefits. This means they see me as a provider. We go into burning buildings and do hard physical labor in the name of saving lives and property and respond to ambulance calls and preform advanced life support skills. This means they see me as a protector. I'm a great dad and father to my son and they see me as one to have babies with. I work out a decent amount an stay in shape for my job they see me as a strong person to procreate with. I'm confident in myself as a man and who I am and don't care what anyone thinks about me. Deep down they love that. You all got that or can have most of that. It's just a matter of finding it. And just try having more confidence.

You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your ****ing khakis. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world. I realize this quote contradicts a lot of what I just said but fight club is about my favorite movie and its a cool quote and it kind if applies in some ways.

• Like 1