I Called In Sick Today

Go time napa. You can do it.

Thera is it true that pregnant women are hornier than normal? I've heard that anyways. Something to pass the time maybe.

It could be true, but then you gotta balance the libido against the self-image issues, so our output has been way down. My wife is tiny, so she's added 25% of her body weight so far, and that does something to the self-conscious. We'll see where the day takes us, I have a glimmer of hope.

I've heard that too, but who wants to bang a preggo? Yuck

Thera, tell the wife to be quiet and get a job. Ok, maybe dont do that. Just get drunk instead. Sorry that your wife is crazy though. I really hate irrational shit like that. You hear it all the time though. My last boss, the semi-hot one, when she was about to have birth, her sister was yelling at her for going in to labor and ruining her childs bday party, and possibly his bday for the rest of his life by stealing "his day"

I mean, seriously, do you think that me and my wife had sex and drunkenly left it in 9 months ago, getting preggo, ruining her body, eliminating our free time and financially altering our lives altogether just to stick it to you? Grow up

I like my lady because she's usually not too susceptible to all that crazy woman thought processes, but I guess the hormones are getting to her. She's in a better mood today than the last couple, so things are looking up.

Started snowing here, but the 2-3 inches per hour isn't supposed to start til 3ish I think. Gonna paint some now, have some lunch, figure out things from there.

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

What does Shake's ears have to do with anything?

Look at it like a KU coach riding his players hard, pushing them to strive for greatness. That was just me telling you to run a lap. When a coach insults you, everyone else finds it funny. Until its you. Now get back in the game. errr, um, get IN the game

So who has weekend plans? I'm going for the 100 hour paycheck so I will be working both Saturday and Sunday. But I plan to watc tv when I'm not at work. So I'm good.

Napa? Whiskers? Ron? Thera? Jubi? Strat? Brvy? Tilty? Guapy? Beans? Hanky? Frau? Quack? Bob? Speedz? Loogie? Tommy?

Yup, that's EVERYONE.

I will be getting in some exercise both days, maybe a 10 mile bike ride tomorrow morning. So some errands, maybe do movie and a late lunch/early dinner in Orlando, or maybe by the tourist spots. Been a while since we've had a day out

Governor just put a travel ban in place from 4pm until further notice. Probably won't be leaving my house til Sunday for a birthday lunch with my dad. Not sure what the hell I'm going to do for the next 48 hours. Don't wanna get too drunk by 6.

So who has weekend plans? I'm going for the 100 hour paycheck so I will be working both Saturday and Sunday. But I plan to watc tv when I'm not at work. So I'm good.

Napa? Whiskers? Ron? Thera? Jubi? Strat? Brvy? Tilty? Guapy? Beans? Hanky? Frau? Quack? Bob? Speedz? Loogie?

Yup, that's EVERYONE.

I don't have plans.

I've heard that too, but who wants to bang a preggo? Yuck

I thought you were up for anything.

I worked with two preggos at once, 3 months apart. Waddling around, bloated, complaining, all fat bellied. Not too mention their ass flattens out.

Holy shit, I just described myself. Now it makes sense

In Pulp Fiction, Bruce's girl describes how "the pot" looks sexy on a girl. The first couple months, I thought it looked pretty good on my wife. I still think she looks pretty good overall, but a lot of that is knowing that my seed is responsible for the growing mass in her midsection. The "full pregnancy" look is a generally grotesque one, and I don't have any desire to see that stomach on anyone else but her.

I could be wrong, but I heard the two women were Asians, not white. Not like it matters.

Great... now there will be even less twenty one tables open in Vegas over this mess

Beans Footage

I can't decide if my favorite part was the quick flash of a bud light lime or the "well, that's a big ole tree" "you ain't shittin" dialogue. Toss up, really.

I have several more they may get uploaded today...

One needs explanation.... as we were staggering through the brush we ran across one tombstone that was buried about a foot in the ground lying on its side. It was freshly dug up and exposed. More than likely where one of the sounds came from

Also, back in the slavery days nobody wanted to spend coin on the unhired hands so their graves are marked with just an unmarked rock. Many of those were found a few hundred feet away. Didnt want them resting in peace with the whites, I guess...

Since so many markers have fallen over and broken Id like to go back down there and straighten them up some. Maybe add a few plastic flowers or something. At least pick up my empty beer cans. Its creepy and everything but also quite sad as well

I cannot tell you how badly I want it to be afternoon.

Try my schedule.... Hit the hay about seven, sleep until midnight or so. Get up and tinker in the shop until daylight, then retire again until noon....

Kepps crazy wives and stuff from bothering you so much

Picked up sixers of Nugget Nectar and Sucks

I spotted a pint of something called banana bread beer at my local pharmacy yesterday. Thought of you immediately. Didnt have the balls to try it though

review?

So who has weekend plans?

Napa? Whiskers? Ron? Thera? Jubi? Strat? Brvy? Tilty? Guapy? Beans? Hanky? Frau? Quack? Bob? Speedz? Loogie? Tommy?

Yup, that's EVERYONE.

Whew... now I can abandon my manifesto in progress

My plans are, in no certain order..... convert Tonys twenty two rifle to a twenty two magnum. Finish my driving light project. Spray some primer and block sand a propeller spinner and paint. Machine two adapters for installing late model corvette brakes on an older model. And possibly drinking a few beers

Maybe go trout fishing

The last two are the most likely....

I spotted a pint of something called banana bread beer at my local pharmacy yesterday. Thought of you immediately. Didnt have the balls to try it though

review?

I've actually never tried it, but have seen it on the shelf for years. I...don't like bananas, and I'm not sure I want them invading my beer.